Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mo stuff from the list of Craig

LOLOLOL

RACE TRACK CAMARO 1992 - $12000 (fort worth)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 2011-12-10, 5:39PM CST
    Reply to: sale-nufjh-2746761917@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAMARO 1992 FOR SALE 12000 o.b.o REDY FOR NITROGEN 200POUNDS 6 SECONDS GOOD CONDITIONS MAKE GOOD OFERT FOR MORE DETAILS CALL

817 495 53 28

TAMBIEN HABLO ESPANOL <--no shit?

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Ded

Gonna kick you in the face
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

That's no street car. lol
      04 GT
      91 LX

Comment

12000 pesos maybe?

Comment

I gotta make a ofert on dat....
          70' Chevelle RagTop
          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
            I gotta make a ofert on dat....
            Hope you have lots of nitrogen, because your going to need it.

Comment

That shitbox was not worth 12k when it was new . LOL
              Big Rooster Racing

Comment

haha

are those gauges on top of the drivers side strut tower?

Comment

I'm guessin somebody on this site will be askin for help with their new camaro racecar in a few days.

Comment

gangsta. no pics and dont be askin questions

I have a 70 model cutlass 442 all original but has candy paint with red interior to match! This car has all of its paper work and parts... Only serious buyers only no time to just be answering questions for the hell of it!!! This is a whip for Big Boys only so if that's not you then why even bother me and waste your time and mines. But if you are for real bout your paper then give me a call at: (817)367-8075

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                      http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/2749651929.html

I have a 70 model cutlass 442 all original but has candy paint with red interior to match! This car has all of its paper work and parts... Only serious buyers only no time to just be answering questions for the hell of it!!! This is a whip for Big Boys only so if that's not you then why even bother me and waste your time and mines. But if you are for real bout your paper then give me a call at: (817)367-8075
                      He is now signed up to get moving quotes for the next 3 months
                      The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                        http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/2749651929.html

Call me chickenshit or whatever, but every time I see the words 'donk', 'whip', or 'slab side' in a craigslist add, I flag that shit.

Stevo
                        Originally posted by SSMAN
                        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                        X