Where do you buy your dress shirts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saleen781 View Post
    Damn. THanks Leah. I wonder if it's online only or in-store as well. I may go there in an hour if so.
    I'm not sure, but you might call before you waste your time.
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Saleen781 View Post
      Mens Wearhouse has good deals, I bought 3 nice shirts for $85 a few weeks ago.
      I don't hardly wear dress shirts(besides polo's to work), but I usually pick up some lucky jeans when they run them buy one get one free. Really like the jeans but refuse to pay the 80-100 a pair lol.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
        I don't hardly wear dress shirts(besides polo's to work), but I usually pick up some lucky jeans when they run them buy one get one free. Really like the jeans but refuse to pay the 80-100 a pair lol.
        They've got a sale going on right now.
        Lucky Brands Jeans: 25% off sitewide, stacks with sale

Hotness: Posted 1 hr 31 min ago
        Ending today, Lucky Brand Jeans takes 25% off sitewide. (The discount is taken in-cart.) It even stacks with items in the sale section, which are already marked up to 50% off. That's one of the best sitewide discounts we've seen from Lucky Brand Jeans this year. (We saw 30% off sitewide with free shipping two weeks ago, since expired.) Shipping adds $8, or spend $175 or more to qualify for free shipping. Sales tax is added where applicable.
        Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
          They've got a sale going on right now.
          Lucky Brands Jeans: 25% off sitewide, stacks with sale

Hotness: Posted 1 hr 31 min ago
          Ending today, Lucky Brand Jeans takes 25% off sitewide. (The discount is taken in-cart.) It even stacks with items in the sale section, which are already marked up to 50% off. That's one of the best sitewide discounts we've seen from Lucky Brand Jeans this year. (We saw 30% off sitewide with free shipping two weeks ago, since expired.) Shipping adds $8, or spend $175 or more to qualify for free shipping. Sales tax is added where applicable.

links, hooker. Your info is as worthless as tits on a boar without links.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            Bullshit, when I met that guy he was wearing a t-shirt and a ballcap!
            Im not joking. Chris is a walking encyclopedia on fine apparel.
            2012 GT500

Comment

Jos A Bank sucks for dress shirts.

Nordstrom Smartcare shirts are the bomb, especially at $49.50 ea.

I travel 50% and have never had to iron one.

Comment

Salvation Army, Thrift Town, Wal-Mart

Comment

Express for me. Their button ups are $36 right now. Good quality as well.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    links, hooker. Your info is as worthless as tits on a boar without links.
                    Uh, I figured you could figure out how to type www.luckybrand.com. I should have known.

Btw-for some reason, there are still shells on my porch.
                    Token Split Tail

Comment

Express enough said!

Comment

Express has some nice shirts. Get the fitted ones. If they don't fit, go run! You have to get them when they're buy one get one 1/2 off or with those coupons in the mail. Otherwise they are way overpriced.

Or the best bang for your buck shirt is the Kenneth Cole Reaction fitted shirts at Ross. They're only like $17 bucks compared to $60 and they're panty droppers. Just like above, you better be in good shape. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Memo View Post
                          Express has some nice shirts. Get the fitted ones. If they don't fit, go run! You have to get them when they're buy one get one 1/2 off or with those coupons in the mail. Otherwise they are way overpriced.

Or the best bang for your buck shirt is the Kenneth Cole Reaction fitted shirts at Ross. They're only like $17 bucks compared to $60 and they're panty droppers. Just like above, you better be in good shape. Lol.
                          Yeah, these brands def fit a certain body type. I know before I try anything on, if it's a medium @ express or KC it fits.
                          Ded

Comment

If we are talking more tapered fitted type of shirt don't overlook banana republic. Their shirts are always on point from the shoulders to the chest way better fit than anything else I've bought. Plus if you go to the outlet in Allen they're usually $34 down from $70.

Comment

Working...
                            X