Anyone hiring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone hiring?

I work in the oilfield right now as an emissions analyst. Iv been searching for something else and haven't found anything that pays well. Iv been an auto/diesel tech for years but I dont want to go back to work in a shop. Id like to stay in the oilfield if possible but it's not a must.
    Anyone got any leads?

Try Canada.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
      Try Canada.
      I "resigned" as a moderator on the other site already.

Comment

Dude. Not to change the subject but I didn't know I went to school with your neighbor. Lol I made a dfwmustangs comment in class and I had a kid tell me he was neighbors with someone on the site. Then he told me it was you, AKA "the Dude that tried to sell you that nitrous kit and knows a lot about a/c" lol thought it was funny.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
          Dude. Not to change the subject but I didn't know I went to school with your neighbor. Lol I made a dfwmustangs comment in class and I had a kid tell me he was neighbors with someone on the site. Then he told me it was you, AKA "the Dude that tried to sell you that nitrous kit and knows a lot about a/c" lol thought it was funny.
          You do realize that I meet you at your school and we talked about dfwstangs right? I got your screen name and told you mine?

Comment

So why are you trying to get away from the oilfield? I thought they paid well?

Comment

See you later...

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                So why are you trying to get away from the oilfield? I thought they paid well?
                I want to stay in the oilfield. I want to stay away from going back to an automotive or diesel shop.
                Long story short is that i pissed off my boss and now he's "bird dogging" me. Im also not a fan of the theory that it's ok for any employee to tattle on anyone for anything and then the employee who was tattled on gets wrote up whether it was true or not. Apparently where I work you dont have to prove an employee did anything to write them up and boss'es can implement a policy when ever they want and not have to tell their employee's.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                  You do realize that I meet you at your school and we talked about dfwstangs right? I got your screen name and told you mine?
                  yes, i just didnt realize you were his neighbor. I sure as hell didnt expect him to say.

"what mustang forum? oh yeah my neighbor is on there" lol like wtf?

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Working...
                  X