T-Mobile People in here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Mobile People in here.

I'm up for an upgrade this month. I've had my BB Bold for about 2 years and it's been through hell and back. What would you recommend as far as 4g phones with Tmo? I'm looking for something simliar to the Iph4. T.I.A
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

what makes you stay with Tmobile and not go to ATT?

Comment

Excellent 4G coverage in DFW, cheap plan, and my wife dispised ATT before she switched to TMobile.

Sent from my Super Schweet G2
      1988GT DSS pro bullet 306,pp track heat heads, pp downs box intake, TFS stage II cam, S-trim 13lbs, 503/461
      2002 VTX 1800C Chopped and Raked
      2000 F250 4x4 PSD
      2012 Ford Exploder
      www.fquick.com/payne5757
      www.myspace.com/payne5757

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
        I'm up for an upgrade this month. I've had my BB Bold for about 2 years and it's been through hell and back. What would you recommend as far as 4g phones with Tmo? I'm looking for something simliar to the Iph4. T.I.A
        If you walked in to T-Mobile today, and did not walk out with either an HTC Sensation, or Galaxy S2, you fail at life.

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
        $$$
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
          ATT has stupid prices....I pay $60 a month for unlimited everything...I think ATT charges over $100 for the same plan...
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            If you walked in to T-Mobile today, and did not walk out with either an HTC Sensation, or Galaxy S2, you fail at life.

$$$
            This is what I'm leaning towards...

Comment

I will say this though, AT&T's LTE speed was pretty nice while i had the Skyrocket. Those LTE speeds have my heart aimed at an LTE phone being my next phone for sure.
              sigpic

Comment

Galaxy s2 or Sensation.

Comment

I just upgraded to the Galaxy S2 after some serious looking around. Hands down the best smartphone I've ever owned. The battery life alone is amazing.

Comment

Sensation, but you will hate having the speaker on the back when watching videos and the such, only complaint I have.

Comment

at the moment looks like att will not be buying t-mobile so........

Comment

at the moment AT&T can suck a fat dick.

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                          I just upgraded to the Galaxy S2 after some serious looking around. Hands down the best smartphone I've ever owned. The battery life alone is amazing.
                          +1 i love my Galaxy S2 great phone.

Comment

my wife and i just switched from att to t-mobile, i got the galaxy s she got the touch, i like the pricing better but not sure on the service,

Comment

Don't buy a phone until this weekend, sale going on. And I have an unlocked sensation I need to sell if anyone wants it.

<-- tmo rep

Comment

Working...
                              X