Video Editing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Editing

Can someone recommend a simple editing software? Nothing elaborate. Just something to add music, join clips, speed up video and cut. Gonna take a stab at making a few business videos.
    Last edited by BlackSnake; 12-13-2011, 08:37 PM.
    Photobucket

Windows DVD maker?
    Never used it, But ive heard others have.

Comment

Are you needing screen capture capability, or are you using existing video clips?

Comment

Im filming on the job and wanting to make all the clips into one with music and speed up the action.
        Photobucket

Comment

I use camtasia. It's a great basic program, but the primary selling point was screen capture. You can import video into it, but I'm not sure if it's exactly what you're looking for. Www.techsmith.com It does have a 10 day trial, if you want to check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
            I use camtasia. It's a great basic program, but the primary selling point was screen capture. You can import video into it, but I'm not sure if it's exactly what you're looking for. Www.techsmith.com It does have a 10 day trial, if you want to check it out.
            I really dont know what I want, cause Im clueless to video editing. Cant be too hard, right?

Thanks for the info.
            Photobucket

Comment

Their 10 day doesn't put watermarks on your videos, and you have full availability to produce them and upload them to YouTube or whatever. It might be worth checking out.

Comment

Moviemaker that comes with Windows XP?
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Can you put water marks on videos with the windows version?

Comment

Originally posted by DFWtechie View Post
                    Can you put water marks on videos with the windows version?
                    I've never tried. What I was referring to was the watermark that some software will put on anything that you churn out with their trial versions.

Comment

Working...
                    X