No announcement yet.

Any REO people here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Place copper pipes in and around it before the next rain storm, let nature do it!

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
      I can get the Tongans to come out and take it down for a good price, but the whole idea is that I don't want to pay for it.
      I'm wanting to offer to do it for ya after my move, but not being insured incase something happens would create too many problems.

My question is, since I've never seen it (can you post pics?) - can it be cut from the top down using rope...etc to get things to fall the way you want them to fall?
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

It's Under Contract....

It's under contract so you shold have new neighbors soon. : ) I'd still try to get Federal Natl Mtg Assn Fnma to take care of the problem because they mark their listing as soon as they have an executed contract so it may not close. Just google their name and you should be able to find their contact info. In most cases they are easy to work with so they may be willing to help you out.
        Last edited by Leah; 12-13-2011, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Holy smokes, $45 sq ft, I bought in the wrong damned area!
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Word on the street is this dude is pretty reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by Real Estate Nate View Post
              It's under contract so you shold have new neighbors soon. : ) I'd still try to get Federal Natl Mtg Assn Fnma to take care of the problem because they mark their listing as soon as they have an executed contract so it may not close. Just google their name and you should be able to find their contact info. In most cases they are easy to work with so they may be willing to help you out.
              Thanks for the info Nate!

Comment

You need to cover your ass. Contact the realtor who is handling the sale of the house for the lender or servicer. See if he will give you the contact information he has. If he won't then use the tax roll information. Send that person or entity a certified letter including photos of the tree in question and demanding that they take action. If they ignore the letter and the branch falls on your house, you can have your insurance cover the damage and then they can go after the lender. Even though your house is insured you might still be out of pocket the deductible if it falls.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  You need to cover your ass. Contact the realtor who is handling the sale of the house for the lender or servicer. See if he will give you the contact information he has. If he won't then use the tax roll information. Send that person or entity a certified letter including photos of the tree in question and demanding that they take action. If they ignore the letter and the branch falls on your house, you can have your insurance cover the damage and then they can go after the lender. Even though your house is insured you might still be out of pocket the deductible if it falls.
                  LO: PINN01AR RE/MAX Pinnacle Group Realtors (817)460-3900 Fax: (817)460-3903 Brk Lic#: 0479985
                  LO Addr: 1241 W Green Oaks Blvd Arlington, TX 76013 Off email: LO Website:
                  LA: 0456516 Elizabeth Deane (817)239-0038 Fax: (817)855-1351
                  LA Cell: LA Voice Mail: LA Pager: Agent Other:
                  LA Email: liz@thedeaneteam.com

Comment

LOL, originally when I saw this thread this morning, I thougth you wee going to talk about REO Speedwagon getting back together or perhaps putting on a concert.

Good gawd they sucked! Not as bad as the Stray Cats, but close!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                      LOL, originally when I saw this thread this morning, I thougth you wee going to talk about REO Speedwagon getting back together or perhaps putting on a concert.

Same here.

I was also thinking winch and a chainsaw. Just pull it away from your house and cut. I used this method in my back driveway this summer. Funny thing about trees, they are much bigger then they look when they are on the ground. LOL
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                        Same here.

I was also thinking winch and a chainsaw. Just pull it away from your house and cut. I used this method in my back driveway this summer. Funny thing about trees, they are much bigger then they look when they are on the ground. LOL
                        Yeah, I learned that a couple years ago when a very large branch had fallen from one of the trees in back. It was still resting against the tree at about the point where it broke. It was almost at the far end of our yard and from the back door didn't look too big. When I got up close it turned out to be 25 - 30 feet long and a good 15 inches in diameter at the large end.

I actually spent most of the day in the back trimming and taking down some dead trees. I may just try and tackle this Friday. Well, removing some of the limbs that look unhealthy anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post

You need your hearing tested.
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

i cant fight this feeling anymore.

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Just get a chainsaw and a rope. Cut itdown and leave it in their backyard.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                                Yeah, I learned that a couple years ago when a very large branch had fallen from one of the trees in back. It was still resting against the tree at about the point where it broke. It was almost at the far end of our yard and from the back door didn't look too big. When I got up close it turned out to be 25 - 30 feet long and a good 15 inches in diameter at the large end.

I actually spent most of the day in the back trimming and taking down some dead trees. I may just try and tackle this Friday. Well, removing some of the limbs that look unhealthy anyhow.
                                Use plenty of luBe!!

Comment

Working...
                                X