No announcement yet.

Now taking applications....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We travel a bunch, but try and keep most of it by vehicle. When you only get 3-4 days at a time, flying for 2 of them just isn't in the cards. plus after the last 4 years of traveling for work, i don't really love flying.

Comment

I love traveling. This year I went to New Zealand for 4 weeks, DC for a couple weeks, Laredo and California.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

<----- Headed back to Vegas for the Consumer Electronic Show in January.

Comment

I did montreal, San Fran and got back from Chicago this year.
          Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

I am done traveling for a while.

After flying back and forth to Afghanistan (with a day plus layover in Dubai each way) for the past 5 and a half years; I am really done. I made that trip on average 4 times a year.

The wife and I have taken some killer vacations over the past 6 years. Seven cruises, one of which was a 2 weeker and another which was a transatlantic 11 day plus 4 days in Barcelona.

The new job will not afford me to the money nor the time to travel as much as we used to. Hmmmm maybe I should get one last great trip in before I start my new stateside job on Jan 9th?
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
              We love to travel. We've gone on 4 trips with board members and are going to vegas for Christmas.
              Our beach buddies had to pull out of the STT trip, so we're flying solo, now. You and Craig should think about coming!

Comment

We were planning a ski trip to Monarch Mountain in Colorado. A lot of these people have low budgets so that's why we chose that place which seems to have good reviews. Well, now they're all bailing on me. Buuu...

Comment

I want to do a trip to Colorado one of these days, but his two weeks off a year are the week after Christmas and the week we take off to the Islands. He's getting an extra week this year to go to Vegas with me for the HIMSS conference. It will be a working trip for me, but it should still be fun.

Comment

Working...
                  X