Now taking applications....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now taking applications....

for new friends who like to travel. Please send resumes to my inbox. Thank you!

But yeah all my friends always say, "yeah let's go" and then they sell out at the last minute. What a bunch of cry babies. It doesn't matter if it's to go to the beach, or skiing or whatever.

Sorry, had to vent. lol... Anyway where's is there a group for people who like to travel?

Originally posted by Memo View Post

But yeah all my friends always say, "yeah let's go" and then they sell out at the last minute. What a bunch of cry babies. It doesn't matter if it's to go to the beach, or skiing or whatever.

Sorry, had to vent. lol... Anyway where's is there a group for people who like to travel?
    As much as humanly possible.. Well as much as my tight ass wallet allows me to.
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by Memo View Post

Ha when I plan trips I always make sure they put $$ in first as incentive not to back out, I like to travel and luckily work pays for most of it LOL

Comment

We're booked for June for our annual week long trip to the Virgin Islands. Its always a blast and we have recruited two boardies for the upcoming debauchery.

Comment

Fuck, I only travel to the bathroom.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I try to take at least 2 trips a year. This year I took my parents to NYC to see Letterman for their birthdays, and then went scuba diving in Cozumel. Next year is either Bonaire or Belize.

Comment

I travel quite a bit, for work and to visit friends or just get away. I went to NYC last week for a job interview and stayed over a couple of days to see friends, and took a last-minute flight to Tulsa this past weekend to go to a holiday dinner party and hang out with friends up there. I'm going to SoCal on Thursday for another interview and am gonna spend the weekend in Tahoe with my girl. Have been to Vancouver twice this year for vacations and am going to Philly and Boise within the next 6 weeks to see other friends.

I prefer to spend my extra time and money traveling around and seeing new places vs having a new car or big home. I work hard, so I try to take time off when I can to enjoy myself.

Because I travel so much for work, I also have lots of points/miles that I cash in regularily, so that cuts down on the expenses too.

Where are you looking at going?

Comment

I've done quite a bit this year: Puerto Rico, 7-Day Cruise to Bahama's, Vegas, Boston, & Asia.

Already planning several trips for next year currently, oh yea also going to the Sugar Bowl in New Orleans.

Comment

I'm ready to go back to Vegas!

Comment

It tough for me to care much for traveling if I'm gone much for work. But I know the lady friend always wants to go somewhere

Comment

This year I went to Switzerland, India, Miami, and Las Vegas.

Comment

Ill travel when the day i land a position at my job that requires travelling

Comment

I haven't gone anywhere for personal pleasure. But for work I've been to Colorado, SoCal, up state New York, BFE kentuky, N. Carolina, Kansas, Arkansas, Louisianna, Savanna Ga... I think thats it, and just this year alone.
                          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

I love to travel, where we going?
                            Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

We love to travel. We've gone on 4 trips with board members and are going to vegas for Christmas.
                              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Working...
                              X