No announcement yet.

Hello from DC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a bitter/sweet honor. Cool deal, except for having to sit with a woman who abhors the 2nd Amendment.

Comment

I am out here because I am a spokesman and advocate for veterans and disabled veteran rights. Last time we 'met the president' the prick didn't even look at us, just kind of waved us by. Let's see if Pelosi is any different
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Mustangman_2000 View Post
        What a bitter/sweet honor. Cool deal, except for having to sit with a woman who abhors the 2nd Amendment.
        It could be worse....
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Okay, update on Pelosi.

There were 10 disabled vets and family with me when we got to the tree lighting. Pelosi invited us 'herself' so we were on the list. Well, here's the problem, for the 10 of us, there were 2 seats that we were allowed to use. Not sure how that was supposed to work out. Then her aides came by every 5 minutes (literally, timed it a couple times) to ask if we would give up those 2 seats for other VIP's who donated to Pelosi.

So, recap: 10 soldiers get 5 chairs and they try to take that from us as well. Pelosi doesn't even acknowledge the troops sitting a few feet from her (us) and she was only in the cold about 10 minutes while we were there almost an hour before her. I hate that woman. Hate her with a cold passion.

Comment

Well at least she lived up to all of our expectations. What a useless excuse for a leader.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              Okay, update on Pelosi.

There were 10 disabled vets and family with me when we got to the tree lighting. Pelosi invited us 'herself' so we were on the list. Well, here's the problem, for the 10 of us, there were 2 seats that we were allowed to use. Not sure how that was supposed to work out. Then her aides came by every 5 minutes (literally, timed it a couple times) to ask if we would give up those 2 seats for other VIP's who donated to Pelosi.

So, recap: 10 soldiers get 5 chairs and they try to take that from us as well. Pelosi doesn't even acknowledge the troops sitting a few feet from her (us) and she was only in the cold about 10 minutes while we were there almost an hour before her. I hate that woman. Hate her with a cold passion.
              The fact that you accepted an invitation to visit with that stupid bitch is beyond me. What exactly did you expect her to do? She's a liberal, Constitution-hating whore...therefore she likely abhors the military.

Comment

I wasn't there in my capacity as a civilian. I was there representing the National Organization on Disability and disabled veterans while talking to congress about care for vets. Trust me, I didn't go for her. We sat in the freezing cold for almost an hour before they started the damned thing and she rambled on a bit about Wyoming (donated the 65 foot tree and how it was a prime example of environmentalism (evidently cutting down 65 foot trees and then shipping them across the country is environmentally friendly) and said some kind words about the troops from Walter Reed and turned on the tree.

We were within a dozen feet of her, crowded around 2 chairs and not even a glance in our direction

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                  ... not even a glance in our direction
                  It's a good thing as you would have likely turned to stone.

Comment

Meh, they'll still figure out a way to make it seem like yall were really supporting her and such.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Should've said something to the old dirtbag. Oh well.

Comment

Should have ask her how she likes the deal bummer cut with the republicans with out her knowing?

I would have stretched my leg out and tripped the cryptkeeper.

Comment

Working...
                        X