Hello from DC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from DC

Well, I'm up here in DC tonight, talking to Congress this week and get to (have to) sit in the VIP box with Pelosi for the lighting of the Christmas tree tomorrow. Would it be wrong to wear a Palin/Rubio 2012 sticker?
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

it would. Now what you need to wear is a TITS or GTFO pin. When Palin walks into the box, kindly point to the pin on your lapel, then look at her.

Comment

Welcome to my neck of the woods. .....try not to enjoy your stay too much...

Comment

Interesting. She is such a vile woman I'm not sure I could hold my tongue. You're sitting with a broad that gives the Constitution as much respect as she would a sanitary napkin.

Comment

Eat a bunch of beans, or anything that gives you gas, stink up the joint!

Comment

Sport one of these.

Comment

Hand her a copy of the constitution and tell her she should have somebody read it to her and then explain what she's doing wrong.

Comment

Maybe I missed his explanation but why is he visiting with the candy ass POtUS and Congress?

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                  Eat a bunch of beans, or anything that gives you gas, stink up the joint!
                  95 Rio Red Cobra#3881

http://www.bborr.com/2013/2013results.html#115

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                    Maybe I missed his explanation but why is he visiting with the candy ass POtUS and Congress?
                    I believe he is on some board of Veterans.

Comment

I'll buy you a beer when you get back, if you'll swagger over to Pelosi and say,"I'll bet you were something before electricity!".

Comment

You need to wear a goddamn dfwmustangs shirt, obv. It's the AMERICAN thing to do. See if you can sneak a fuck Canada! into the microphone!

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                          Top donor to the Obama campaign

Comment

If you can name drop dfwmustangs to Congress, you are a giant among men.

And X2 on the gassy meal before sitting with the crypt keeper.
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                              If you can name drop dfwmustangs to Congress, you are a giant among men.

And X2 on the gassy meal before sitting with the crypt keeper.
                              Well said sir well said
                              99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                              going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Working...
                              X