So married chicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Lmao @ all this. You clowns do the same thing every single time. FagDaddy gets picked on, mustanggay289 rushes to his defense. Mustanggay289 gets picked on, fagdaddy rushes to his defense. The King jumps in wherever he can to feel important. And Taylor just flaps his cockholster like he always does.
    x2, i was thinking the same thing. This is the same conversation as the last 10, with the exception of Exlude busting mustanggay289's ass.

Comment

Lmao @ all this. You clowns do the same thing every single time. FagDaddy gets picked on, mustanggay289 rushes to his defense. Mustanggay289 gets picked on, fagdaddy rushes to his defense. The King jumps in wherever he can to feel important. And Taylor just flaps his cockholster like he always does.
      I "jumped in" to laugh at you and Taylor when you two ladies started your little e-catfight. The rest of these clowns don't amount to chit. Judging from your reactions since, cboop, I'm happy to have obliged. Thanks for the cheap entertainment you little reatrd you!

Comment

• Sigh.
        My work here is done. Let's do lunch.

Comment

• TTT

Originally posted by bcoop
          He's about to start calling you a fag. Wait for it.... Wait for it.......
          Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          LOL @ cboop, you go girl.....

Comment

• BTW bcoop... Thought this would be good reading for you:

A federal safety board called Tuesday for a nationwide ban on the use of cell phones and text messaging devices while driving.

Hopefully you won't like fly over here and hunt me down and shit...

Comment

• Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
              Single and hottest would be Andrea, but she doesn't have the biggest tits.
              Wait!! What?!!

Single? Does she need a place to stay while she collects her thoughts? :wink1:

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                Wait!! What?!!

Single? Does she need a place to stay while she collects her thoughts? :wink1:
                'Single' as in not contractually obligated to be in a relationship. As far as I know, the current is still L'homme du jour.

Comment

Y'all crack me the fuck up. So confused, so misguided, so predictable.
                  LMAO I was reading this thread on my phone and can't see who posts what unless I scroll to the left. When I read this I could of sworn StanleyJustinTaliwhacker made this post and I was in the Just a Stray Idea from a moron thread lol.

Comment

• Love this board, lmao.

Comment

Working...
                    X