? for the ladies or hell I will even take an answer from a fag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    Being drug to a shitty movie isn't romance!

My Christmas present to my wife is romantic, I've rented a hotel room in Breckenridge where the festivities will include a nice dinner and a horse drawn sleigh ride through the snow like I did when I proposed to her. If things get really romantic then I plan to spackle her face with the gravy of life after rawdogging the balloon knot. Doesn't get anymore romantic than that!
    See now that is romance.......lol

I don't know anything about these books or movies.....only the tidbits they show on TV....I don't want to know anything about it either....they really look stupid.....

Comment

I dont know about Team edward.. or Team jacob.. im more of a Team BLADE kinda guy....

when did vampires turn into pussies??
      2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
        I got drug out to see the new twilight fag vampire movie by my wife and why do you like that movie so much. Its not funny, exciting, scary, or sad. Oh and when we got home I made her pay for every boring lame ass second of that movie.

why, I asked my wife and all she says is she just does, that's not a real mother fucking answer
        So are you now in the Team Edward or Team Jacob camp?

Comment

I am in whatever team kills everyone in that boring ass movie

Comment

Wharz Ruffdaddy

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              Wharz Ruffdaddy
              Busy shopping for $300 jeans.

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
                I dont know about Team edward.. or Team jacob.. im more of a Team BLADE kinda guy....

when did vampires turn into pussies??
                When someone combined emo and goth.

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I haven't seen a movie or read a book and I won't.

I asked several women here at work in their 30s-40s about this, and they all had read the books, and all had seen the movies. They admit it's just brainless fantasy and they're ashamed that they love it. But they do. Their answer sounded a lot like the first post in this thread.
                  Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                  I asked my wife and all she says is she just does, that's not a real mother fucking answer
                  When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                  X