Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know where I can buy this locally??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know where I can buy this locally??

A set of ratchet straps with flat hooks:

2-inch Ratchet Strap with Narrow Flat Hook is the ultimate way to secure cargo while space may be limited. In stock and ready to ship out today!

I need these before Friday...

TIA

Any truck stop or New Haven in Carrollton.

Comment

home depot has the big yellow trucker straps

Comment

home depot and i think i've seen them at northern tool.

Comment

I'm needing these smaller, to hook under my tonneau cover.

Comment

Tractor supply has them. I have 4 4in wide 50ft long Id trade for some that have hooks. There in good shape. I just have more use for hooks.

Comment

I have a shitload of smaller straps at my house. I'll sell you all of them for $20. I probably have 12-18 of so, diferent brands. I just shoved them all in a box and I'm cleaning the garage!

Comment

No but next time i see you at Keith's house, I have some 5,000-pound tie-down strap i will give you. We keep 42 on the plane and when i replace them, i take the old ones home. I give them away all the time.

You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

I just need two to tie down the fishing poles on top of my Undercover tonneau cover for the trip to Galveston. Flat hooks should hook without damaging my cover or bed.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                    I just need two to tie down the fishing poles on top of my Undercover tonneau cover for the trip to Galveston. Flat hooks should hook without damaging my cover or bed.
                    Get some longer bungee cords With rubberized or plastic hooks. Make a loop around the poles, and then connect either end to the side of the bed cover. If they are loo long to fit in the bed, don't forget to tie a flag to the over-hanging poles.

Comment

Working...
                    X