what else can be said

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what else can be said

WOW 2002 Suzuki gv Limited edition - $3000 (RICHARDSON)

Date: 2011-12-07, 11:23AM CST
    Reply to: sale-upw7j-2740815913@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I got a 2002 Suzuki grand vitara v6. It has 108363 milage. I'm a mechanic and this car has been taken very good care ov ive did evey service possible to it including tune up,brake flush,fuel injection service, synthetic oil, rear diff. Tires about 45 percent left., power steering and coolent exchange. The front driver fender needs to be tightend down I has this car in car audio comps and it loosens the fenders it no Fran damage just needs to be taken off an tightent. The oil change just been done. It get really good gas milage whenits full but once it get ls on e it needs gas. But most v6 r like tht. It has after market keenwood speakers and tweeters if u want. It's a very good car. Good if u have kids plenty of room I new to sell this ASAP I got my camaro payment due. This was my kit car for my subs Amd comps. I'm asking 3000 Obo. I bought it for 3500 Amd I pit over 1500 worth of services Amd speakers etc in to it. The Kelly blue book in mint condition is 5600. Good condition is 4500. This would ne a great car if u have land or go to lake alot. Hunting. It has some power off road. It is 2 wheel drive but don't under estamet it.The pic of driver side shows where it needs to be tightend. I just had back surgery so I can't get out their and fix it. It all leather interior very nice. And it's LIMITED EDITION
    JEFF 214 326 1906

That's easier to read then what about 50% of DFWM members post.

Comment

Sounds like a deal, especially with the Keenwood speakers.
      Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

I was all for it, but once it gets on "e' it needs gas. The hell with that!
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
          I was all for it, but once it gets on "e' it needs gas. The hell with that!
          lol "But most v6 r like tht" apparently

Comment

I don't see the problem. A friend of mine who is involved in govt. contracts for the Pentagon makes over six figures and has far worse spelling/grammar.

Comment

Working...
            X