In san antonio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In san antonio

Any tips on fun cheap entertainment ? Here for a soccer tournament with 15 yr old twins and a two year old .
    The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Go to your hotel lobby. Somewhere down there there should be a rack of cards about the size of a business cards. Each one is a different event, land mark or attraction.
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I figured for after the soccer game. Might wanna make reservations though.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
        http://biglouspizzaonline.com/

I figured for after the soccer game. Might wanna make reservations though.
        Done , I'll let ya know after the games are over if the place is still standing!
        The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

I'm told you should get there 1/2 hour before opening time if you want to sit down inside 2 hours.
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

The tournament is rained out , after spending $500 we are gonna have fun doing something tomorrow. We may have time for the pizza joint.

Comment

Hit up the river walk at night. They just redid all the Christmas lights down there with LED lights. We are planning a trip ourself down there for a boat ride.

Comment

The Alamo is free to walk through. Tower of the Americas wasn't too expensive. Can go walk around the Mercado area at look at all the little shops. There is a Children's Museum. Ripley's Believe it or not, house of wax, Imax 3d, Guiness Book of World Record place, all across the street from the Alamo as well.

Katrina and I took a trip down there a few weekends back to see the lighting of the riverwalk xmas lights and check out the sites. Was a pretty good time
                --Marcus

Comment

Working...
                X