No announcement yet.

debit&credit card compromised B of A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few months ago someone did that to my account with B of A. Spent 1k at NBC Universal and a book store in California. I lost it but they had me a new card in a few days and my money was back in about a week
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Foxy90GT View Post
      that's the worst
      It was a (lame) attempt at a joke.
      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
        It was a (lame) attempt at a joke.
        It's ok to fail on occasions.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
          It's ok to fail on occasions.
          I have way too many 'occasions'.
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Chase called me two days ago because I bought some jeans, gloves, and a crimson trace grip. Then went to fort Lewis, WA and bought something later that night. I think it's awesome that they called and texted me to verify the purchase BEFORE shutting it down.

Comment

i bought a bag of pork rinds and went back 20 minutes later and bought a coke and nobody said shit about it.

Ive been with bofa for two years and never have had problems. im not sure but i think they did away with the 5 dollars a month that they were going to start charging in january.

Comment

so i have the phone number, first name and city of residence for the person who made these charges. can anyone possibly get me any more info on this gent if i forward you this info?

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  so i have the phone number, first name and city of residence for the person who made these charges. can anyone possibly get me any more info on this gent if i forward you this info?

god bless.
                  What time you and geoff busting knee caps?

How did you get the name and city?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    What time you and geoff busting knee caps?
                    prolly on christmas when i get to the H. the gent seems to also be on the NW side of H-town.

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

This shit just happened to me last month, Walmart.com calls to verify a $900 purchase and I was like no fucking way. They said they would cancel the order immdeiately and I should call my CC company. What I don't get is that the last time I had used that card was at the Coppell courthouse to pay that stupid tail light ticket, 3 months prior. Anyways Paul, you should go to the guys house and burn it down.

Comment

If you have money in any of the megabanks, plan on loosing a lot more. I would pull all your money out and either go to a credit union or a local bank. Heck under the a matress would be safer, not joking.
                        2 Chronicles 7:14
                        If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

I have USAA, they had everything cleared up completely in 3 days. That was also the only instance I have ever had.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                            ... I told them not to be sorry, and thanked them for watching my back. They acted like it was the first time some one was happy about it. I mean sure it's an inconvenience but not nearly as much as getting your acct cleaned out by a thief.
                            Ditto. I purchased something out of the ordinary for me and did the same with my credit card company at the time. I said don't ever feel sorry for inconveniencing me on this!
                            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                              Dude, I just checked our account and when I saw the balance, I knew we'd been hit-hard! Then I looked at the transactions and realized it was right. FML
                              Stay away from Slickdeals.
                              Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Working...
                              X