classifieds funny??????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• classifieds funny??????????????

I also want to buy or trade hoods. I have the one in the lambo door pic and want the smooth one with no scoop or indented reverse scoop that came on some of the V6 models. Let me know what you have and how much or if you're willing to trade. I'm going for understated, so no scoops or cowl hoods or Cobra Rs.

funny?

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Pretty Quality IMO.

Comment

I knew who it was before even looking for it in the classifieds.

Jonny is good people, even if he does have bad taste in doors.

Comment

The funny thing is that he has the hood with no hoodscoop that he's looking for. I guess he thinks he has a GT hood?
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
          The funny thing is that he has the hood with no hoodscoop that he's looking for. I guess he thinks he has a GT hood?
          He does have a GT hood, from before they started using the big scoop. The later V6 hoods still have a "scoop" but they're different.

Comment

Newb?
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

There's a chink (actually, I think he's Cambodian) that runs a liquor store by my house named Jonny. He's a fucking moron.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                Newb?
                Nah, he's been around for a while. Even did autocross with a few of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                  He does have a GT hood, from before they started using the big scoop. The later V6 hoods still have a "scoop" but they're different.
                  The V6's and GT's shared a hood. I think it was like 2000/2001 when they started putting a hoodscoop on the cars with the GT stripes on the hood, then they redesigned the scoop making it a little more bubbly and put them on all the GT's. Then eventually, they started offering the cobra and GT style hood with the hood scoop in like 03/04.

Througout the entire new edge body style, the hood that he has is the base V6 model hood.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                    The V6's and GT's shared a hood. I think it was like 2000/2001 when they started putting a hoodscoop on the cars with the GT stripes on the hood, then they redesigned the scoop making it a little more bubbly and put them on all the GT's. Then eventually, they started offering the cobra and GT style hood with the hood scoop in like 03/04.

Througout the entire new edge body style, the hood that he has is the base V6 model hood.
                    His is a 2000. That was the stock GT hood for the 2000 model year. Therefore he has a GT hood.

I think they started the pop-up scoops with the Bullitt didn't they?

Anyways, my only point was that you said "he thinks he has a GT hood", which he does since it came stock on his GT.

Comment

i think i agree with craig on this one.

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

That's pretty funny
                        99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                        going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Working...
                        X