The $120 million mistake...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The $120 million mistake...

The flawed bills, which cost around $120 million to print, will have to burned.
    Originally posted by Denny
    I call dibs on Don's balls!

Doesn't surprise me

Comment

That is about right for our government. They will find someone to screw it up!

Comment

Sounds like a typical government project. They made a piece of paper so damn complicated that it turned into a giant clusterfuck.

Comment

So are they going to be disposing of the old $100 bills when they get this figured out or is this more "printing money we don't have?"
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Stuff happens

Comment

I'd hate to be that pressman. Wouldn't mind being the ink supplier, though. LOL

Comment

HAHA We were just talking about this with the guys in the print shop here at work. They were talking about how bad they felt when they make a $2000 dollar mistake!!

Comment

at least they cant spend that shit!
                  Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
                  http://www.titantowing.net
                  -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

I would run in that vault and rub my ass all over those bills
                    Originally posted by Sean88gt
                    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Has anyone ever taken the tour of that place that prints the money? It is pretty cool to watch how it all works. We went last summer I think, they were still working on the design at that time. They had a ton of $5 bills they were destroying due to some fuck up, but not neat that many!

Comment

they now need to spend $240 million on a focus group to figure out why and how it happened

Comment

Working...
                        X