class ring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
    It's like the crew cut hair, dip can outline on the back pocket, and general obnoxiousness aren't identification enough.
    Kinda like how everyone in Texas wears cowboy hats and rides horses.
    Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Originally posted by majorownage View Post
      Kinda like how everyone in Texas wears cowboy hats and rides horses.
      Sorry, I'll limit my generalization to general obnoxiousness; I know plenty of Aggies that don't fit the stereotype of appearance that i just made.

Comment

It's like the crew cut hair, dip can outline on the back pocket, and general obnoxiousness aren't identification enough.
        Awesome..

That being said, my dad made me buy a class ring and guilt tripped me into getting one. It sits in a safe and has never been worn. There goes $800.
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          Awesome..

That being said, my dad made me buy a class ring and guilt tripped me into getting one. It sits in a safe and has never been worn. There goes $800.
          If you feel the same way about the ring in ten years sell it for gold weight. Who knows, the gold could be worth a fortune by then

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra86 View Post
            If you feel the same way about the ring in ten years sell it for gold weight. Who knows, the gold could be worth a fortune by then
            Shit, gold aint cheap now.

That being said, the idea of wearing a ring is a phobia of mine. Every time I have ever put one on, I have damn near had to cut the digit off to remove it.
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

That being said, the idea of wearing a ring is a phobia of mine. Every time I have ever put one on, I have damn near had to cut the digit off to remove it.
              lmao! that's a mild phobia of mine as well, so i wound up getting mine a half size too big in the name of caution. as a result i haven't worn it much because I always feel like it's going to fall off.

Comment

What about getting a properly sized ring? And if you have a ring that's stubborn and not coiming off, just douse the area with hair shampoo. It will fall off.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                  Wear it on a chain around your neck, it let 's other guys know you're spoken for!
                  lol.....

Comment

waste of money

but then again, i didn't go to my graduation either

Comment

lmao! that's a mild phobia of mine as well, so i wound up getting mine a half size too big in the name of caution. as a result i haven't worn it much because I always feel like it's going to fall off.
                      Originally posted by 3.90x3.62 View Post
                      What about getting a properly sized ring? And if you have a ring that's stubborn and not coiming off, just douse the area with hair shampoo. It will fall off.
                      My wedding ring was sized properly and I jammed that finger while playing sports. Finger swelled beyond belief and it took cold water, soap then butter to get the damn thing off. Needless to say, I never wear it playing sports, now.
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                      X