No announcement yet.

class ring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be unique, wear it in your ear like those people do with the loops in the lobe.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by craig View Post
      I got a class ring in high school because everyone else did. I didn't get a class ring in college because it was a waste of money and I no longer cared what anyone else did.
      heh, I don't even know where my HS one is at.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
        Wear it on a chain around your neck, it let 's other guys know you're spoken for!
        Lol! He could also wear it on his right hand if he doesn't have a chain.

Comment

Originally posted by suckerdin View Post
          no. we're talking college.

I'll be graduating with a B.A. in Political Science and a B.A. in History.

as far as it being gay or a waste of money, I'm proud of what I've done in school.
          Proud to be ghey!
          Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhh!!!!!!!!!
          .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by suckerdin View Post
            no. we're talking college.

I'll be graduating with a B.A. in Political Science and a B.A. in History.

as far as it being gay or a waste of money, I'm proud of what I've done in school.
            Be proud by getting a real job and making money. The degree is worthless unless you put it to use. Maybe if you went to A&M it's ok. But they're a cult. I suggest pawning it and chalking it up as a lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              Be proud by getting a real job and making money. The degree is worthless unless you put it to use. Maybe if you went to A&M it's ok. But they're a cult. I suggest pawning it and chalking it up as a lesson.
              lol.
              Originally posted by 56482
              only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

youre supposed to drop in a pitcher of beer and chug....rookie

Comment

Your Ring, Your Money = you decide when to wear it!
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                    youre supposed to drop in a pitcher of beer and chug....rookie
                    This

Comment

College rings are about as gay as college freshmen wearing their HS letter jackets.
                      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

I realized the high school class ring was a waste of money so I didn't buy my college ring.

Unless you're really die-hard-into-school-spirit, I wouldn't waste the money. TBH, the only guys I know that wear and still wear their college class rings are all Aggies.
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

You wear it backwards from the time you get it, until you graduate, in which you can turn it around.

Unless you graduated from a school with a very tight network like Texas A&M or SMU, you'll probably wear it your senior year, and a year or so out of college before putting in away and keeping it as a memory of your accomplishment.

I personally won't have a class ring, until I get my PHD

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                            You wear it backwards from the time you get it, until you graduate, in which you can turn it around.

Unless you graduated from a school with a very tight network like Texas A&M or SMU, you'll probably wear it your senior year, and a year or so out of college before putting in away and keeping it as a memory of your accomplishment.

I personally won't have a class ring, until I get my PHD
                            Why would you get a class ring for phd?

Comment

I think it's a big deal in some military schools as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ruffdaddy View Post
                                class rings are gay. Why would you waste your money?
                                qft

Comment

Working...
                                X