Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else have this trouble with the site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else have this trouble with the site?

I can't seem to get to dfwmustangs.net at home. Neither my wife's computer nor mine will pull the site up. I have tried google chrome, firefox, and internet explorer with no luck. All weekend i was able to get on once. All of the other times I got the white page like when you lose your internet connection. All other sites were working fine.
    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Nope, works perfect for me.

Comment

about every three days. Nothing...no phone, no work computer, no home computer, not even the tap to site works....It sucks. I have cleared my cache...everything. and nothing works. Then bam, it's back.

Comment

Originally posted by centexchick View Post
        about every three days. Nothing...no phone, no work computer, no home computer, not even the tap to site works....It sucks. I have cleared my cache...everything. and nothing works. Then bam, it's back.
        It's just teasing you
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

The only problems I have been having are all related to shitty internet service here at the office... Every few minutes I'm losing connection and have to refresh the page.

All the praise I gave to Clear at the beginning of the year can be thrown out the window. I think they've oversold their bandwidth slowing everybody down.

Comment

Maybe this fixed it? http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2104

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn
              The only problems I have been having are all related to shitty internet service here at the office... Every few minutes I'm losing connection and have to refresh the page.

All the praise I gave to Clear at the beginning of the year can be thrown out the window. I think they've oversold their bandwidth slowing everybody down.
              Can you tell us one more time?
              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                Can you tell us one more time?
                LOL - I only clicked submit once... that's been one of the problems I have been having is retransmissions... I've caught most of them but a few get through.

Fuck Clear... Fuck them in their stupid asses.

Comment

Make sure you're using the www in the address. I've heard a few people say that fixed it.

Comment

I can't get on from my phone anymore. This just started yesterday.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      I can't get on from my phone anymore. This just started yesterday.
                      I can get on from my phone.

This has been going on at home for over a week now.
                      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

all of you users that can ping from your device, please ping the site and see if it resolves the ip addy.
                        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

It comes and goes on working from the phone
                          99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                          going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Check your ID-10-T settings.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              Make sure you're using the www in the address. I've heard a few people say that fixed it.
                              when I was having this problem, I tried both ways, with and without the www. I also tried googling the site and entering that way with no luck.

Today is the first day I've had access since last wed/thurs.

I'm sure a lot of this are the growing pains the old site went through with bandwidth and such. However since everyone showed up here at the same time, its happened much faster.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
                              X