Multiple shooting reported at Union Station in downtown Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple shooting reported at Union Station in downtown Dallas

There have been preliminary reports of multiple people shot at the Union Station in downtown Dallas. Ambulances and police are on the scene. More details to come.

----------

DALLAS - An off-duty Dallas officer was reportedly shot in a shooting that left several injured on an Amtrak train in Dallas, according to preliminary reports.

Three ambulances and officers could be seen on the scene at the Union Station at Houston and Young streets in downtown Dallas.

The shooting appeared to have been onboard a train as emergency workers went in and out of the closed off train.

A person could be seen arrested on the scene.

fuck, that sucks. i got shot at in the parking lot of electric cowboy saturday night.. crazy fucking people in this world.
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
      fuck, that sucks. i got shot at in the parking lot of electric cowboy saturday night.. crazy fucking people in this world.
      I thought you were talking about Neon Cowboy, and instantly thought "Well No Shit"

Comment

I've been shot at once in my life, I ran like a little girl. bullets were so close I could hear them zipp by over the sound of my four wheeler. Crazy mother fucker were close to the words coming out of mind.
        Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Maybe the guy was a shot caller.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
            Maybe the guy was a shot caller.
            20 inch blades on the Impala?
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

A calla gettin laid tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                20 inch blades on the Impala?
                Gettin laid tonight
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Not surprised. I've been in a few scraps at the Union Station when I used to patrol downtown.
                  Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

I hope the officer is OK. I kept hoping for a little shooting down town amongst the occupied crowd but nothing like this.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

"According to investigators, a shootout ensued between an off-duty Dallas police officer and a gunman, resulting in the shooter's death."

Interesting to hear the details surrounding this deal.

Dallas news, headlines, weather, sports and traffic from KDFW FOX 4 News, serving Dallas-Fort Worth, North Texas and the state of Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                        I thought you were talking about Neon Cowboy, and instantly thought "Well No Shit"
                        Amazes me the far reaching reputation of that little shithole.

Comment

In Lewisville? If so, thats blocks from my hizzle, crazy.
                          Ded

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                            In Lewisville? If so, thats blocks from my hizzle, crazy.
                            I heard about that call.... My dispatcher told me about it. Lewisville had a stabbing that night before. LVille is turning into Little Dallas.
                            Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

that does suck. that's kind of normal behavior for anywhere in the vicinity of lakeland plaza. anywhere along the i35 corridor in lewisville is just going from bad to worse. if i have to roll through that area, i have my chl in my wallet and s&w.40 in it's nice and comfy iwb holster.

Comment

Working...
                              X