X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    where can i get a 55-250mm today?

god bless.
    I'd call Competitive Camera in Dallas or Arlington Camera in Arlington. I have no clue what Wolf/Ritz camera typically stocks.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      WHY?

Have you seen Nikon's HD video?

What kind of glass are you getting rid of?
      yup I even had a d7000 to play with for about a week. I now own a 7d and 60d. I only had enough cash for a 50mm 1.4 though. I'm gonna get a 24-70L on loan from a friend and might buy one of those soon.

edit: I saw the glass question, I have a nikon 24-70 2.8 that I have a buyer for but it won't be until January. Hopefully when he comes through i'll be able to get the canon version. I sold the d90 with the kit lenses and the 35mm prime.

i'm LOVING the switch so far, but I cant say that I am too advanced of a photographer to really nit pick things. the 60d will be my take everywhere body and the 7d will be used for when the need calls for it I guess you can say.
      Last edited by roliath; 12-21-2011, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        where can i get a 55-250mm today?

god bless.
        best buy, frys, etc.

Comment

Working...
        X