X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to delete classified ads?

on here. thanks!

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

mark sold and they delete themselves

Comment

just reply to the ad "SOLD" and they will delete?

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

No, there's little icons under the ad itself - if you mouse over them, they say what they are for.

Comment

found it, thanks gents!

god bless.

Comment

The icons aren't under the ad like the old site. Upper right hand corner of the ad "Product Options"(drop down menu). There is a icon for SOLD.

Whether or not it deletes it, I don't know. I can still see my ads and I marked them last week.

Product Options also gives you the option to re-list the item after it has been marked sold.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
              The icons aren't under the ad like the old site. Upper right hand corner of the ad "Product Options"(drop down menu). There is a icon for SOLD.

Whether or not it deletes it, I don't know. I can still see my ads and I marked them last week.

Product Options also gives you the option to re-list the item after it has been marked sold.
              Yeah, I thought about that after I posted it - shit. My bad Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by turbostang View Post
                Yeah, I thought about that after I posted it - shit. My bad Paul.
                I sat there scratching my head for a while before I found them last week...

Comment

Working...
                X