I'm almost back from China!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm almost back from China!

My flight from Chicago O'Hare leaves for DFW at 655 and I'm sick of traveling. I can post some pics in the next few days if anyone is interested. Mostly scenery (amazing), but a few of some other interesting things.

welcome back. pics?

Comment

u better have some pics of those hot asian chicks dammit

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
        u better have some pics of those hot asian chicks dammit
        I don't. Sorry.

I have mainly iPhone pics until I can gather up all the other shots. I'll post them periodically in the pic and vid forum as I get them.

Comment

whats the transportaion infrastructure like over there. do most of the buses cars etc run on gas diesel natty or what?

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
            whats the transportaion infrastructure like over there. do most of the buses cars etc run on gas diesel natty or what?
            I saw more diesels than I could count with an abacus. The busses run on diesel, the cabs run on diesel (mostly VW's) all trucks are diesel. They have a to. Of electric scooters and hybrid vehicles, and they even have electric scooters you can pay to take you nut-to-butt wherever you wanna go.

The overwhelming majority of vehicles are gas-powered. The main difference between there and here is that their vehicles have vastly smaller displacements. I saw several brand new Mercedes SL300's, BMW 730's, and a few Audi A8L 2.0t's.

Comment

Working...
            X