Putting a Friend to Rest Later Today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZYouL8R View Post
    Nate, did he go to school with us? Send me a pm if so. Sorry to hear man.
    Yes he sure did and I'm sure you knew him.

Thanks for all the support guys. It truly means a ton coming from my DFWstangs family.

Comment

Originally posted by Real Estate Nate View Post
      Yes he sure did and I'm sure you knew him.

Thanks for all the support guys. It truly means a ton coming from my DFWstangs family.
      Been through it too.
      My condolences Nate.

Prayers to his family.

PS, if you would like any input/reasoning from someone with personal experiences, shoot me a pm. I would be glad to give my thoughts.

David

Comment

RIP Chad

He was a single father and worked at a local T mobile store. When of the things that I loved about him the most his how he loved to help people while he was at work. Anytime I had trouble with my T mobile account for any reason or I had a billing questions he not only helped me but would call customer service and deal with those ass clowns for me. He not only did it for me, I watched him help other people the same way. I witnessed this as I waited my turn as he was dealing with other customers. Customer service is just something I hold to a very high standard and Chad certainly gave GREAT customer service.

I honestly did not know him much outside of dealing with T mobile so I'm not sure what other troubles he may have been facing but you could certainly tell something was bothering him by the Facebook posts he made over the last 6 weeks or so. I knew it has something to do with a chick so I would invite him to come hang out with the guys anytime he wanted. RIP Chad :

Below is a link to his Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1472016157
        Last edited by Real Estate Nate; 12-03-2011, 10:08 AM.

Comment

I'm not posting this just to have a pity party but certainly appreciate the support guys. I just want EVERYONE to know that there ARE other solutions to your troubles and the hard times will get better. I've battled depression myself and it's a MOTHERFUCKER. You may never know what someone is going through so please do your best to be kind to ALL. Especially this time of year and if you EVER... EVER need someone to talk to or share thoughts with you have to know that people do CARE and will listen.

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
            Been through it too.
            My condolences Nate.

Prayers to his family.

PS, if you would like any input/reasoning from someone with personal experiences, shoot me a pm. I would be glad to give my thoughts.

David
            Thanks David. : )

Comment

I'm not posting this just to have a pity party but certainly appreciate the support guys. I just want EVERYONE to know that there ARE other solutions to your troubles and the hard times will get better. I've battled depression myself and it's a MOTHERFUCKER. You may never know what someone is going through so please do your best to be kind to ALL. Especially this time of year and if you EVER... EVER need someone to talk to or share thoughts with you have to know that people do CARE and will listen.
              Good post man. This time of year is very rough for a lot of people. This time last year I was battling my own demons. It gets better.

Comment

Agreed.

It bothers me to read about a suicide thread and hear people's comments about... "how selfish it is", "cowardly" etc... And yes, in some respects it is, but I believe most just really don't understand what is going on in the mind of someone who is contemplating that option, when in reality, they are not in their right mind.

David

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Good post man. This time of year is very rough for a lot of people. This time last year I was battling my own demons. It gets better.
                  Yes sir, I'm guilty of watching from a distance. Not sure if I ever sent you a text asking if you needed anything. Guess I was being a pussy about it.

Guys and Gals, if you feel someone may need something just ask, you NEVER know if your the reason that person that is troubled may find support in knowing that you just cared about them. Glad to know you are doing better Eric.

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                    but I believe most just really don't understand what is going on in the mind of someone who is contemplating that option, when in reality, they are not in their right mind.

David

That's exactly it. Someone who resorts to that isn't in their right mind. And no adult comes to that decision lightly, right mind or not.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Yes sir, I'm guilty of watching from a distance. Not sure if I ever sent you a text asking if you needed anything. Guess I was being a pussy about it.

Guys and Gals, if you feel someone may need something just ask, you NEVER know if your the reason that person that is troubled may find support in knowing that you just cared about them. Glad to know you are doing better Eric.
                      You did man, and I appreciated it. You also asked me a couple of times when we were talking about the house. I've got a great group of friends.

Comment

Read some of his FB posts and it was pretty sad. Breakup with the mother of his son, what appeared to be state robbery charges off a joke and being on meds. With hindsight you can see some of the "cries for help" and is just heart wrenching.

Sometimes people cant see beyond their problems and can't see that their future is never written. Thoughts with his family and friends.

Comment

Very sad

The holidays seem to bring this on , so hard for those left behind to understand .

Is there anywhere local to speak to someone that could help people over the rough times so they don't choose this solution ?

Best wishes for all involved , I'm sorry for your loss

RIP, Chad

Comment

Working...
                          X