2011 Board Awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
    That award defaults to Ricky Martin for all the awesome music.
    he is puerto rican
    Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
      he is puerto rican
      Like he said, Mexican.

Comment

Sigs off FTW

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
          he is puerto rican
          ...and you are American. Soooooooo........
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

With the utmost sincerity, I nominate Leah for Man of the Year award. When you're bench pressing the buffet like its you're job - you're definately a cut above.

Comment

Originally posted by tito View Post
              With the utmost sincerity, I nominate Leah for Man of the Year award. When you're bench pressing the buffet like its you're job - you're definately a cut above.
              Another alias??
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Your doing it wrong. Maybe you should pull you're head out of yore ass.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  Or stickied perhaps?

LMAO!
                  Yeah I can do that too. I'll run that noob's ip when I get home.
                  Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                    Your doing it wrong. Maybe you should pull you're head out of yore ass.
                    You sound angry over the slightest grammatical error. I'll admit, I didn't even skim the rules before coming here. Is that a taboo or are you just playing the night in shining armor? Which brings me to this - if the best you've got to come at me with is the dreaded typo then maybe you can sit this one out till you come up with something that will make me laugh. I hope the rest of your eleven million posts aren't the same.

Comment

You sound angry over the slightest grammatical error. I'll admit, I didn't even skim the rules before coming here. Is that a taboo or are you just playing the night in shining armor? Which brings me to this - if the best you've got to come at me with is the dreaded typo then maybe you can sit this one out till you come up with something that will make me laugh. I hope the rest of your eleven million posts aren't the same as your previous one.
                      I lol'd at this post.

Comment

It's taken you exactly two posts to mentally break down.

Comment

Lol. Tito it's too late to jockey for noob of the year. I'll admit your first few posts have got a laugh from me.
                          Last edited by Osiris; 12-03-2011, 01:10 AM. Reason: Typo
                          Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                            Lol. Tito it's too late to jokey for noob of the year. I'll admit your first few posts have got a laugh from me.
                            Thanks. All I was trying to do was recognize a respected forum member here. One that I personally have respect for.

Comment

Thanks. All I was trying to do was recognize a respected forum member here. One that I personally have respect for.
                              Sure you do.
                              Originally posted by talisman
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Lol oh hell

Comment

Working...
                                X