DASY's killer found guilty today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
    Not sure where it happened but keep your dogs locked up. When you let them run loose and they kill livestock they get popped.
    You should read one of the articles or watch some of the videos about the original incident. A couple of assholes came onto Luttrell's property and killed his dog just to show how stupid they could be. This is far from a case of a problem dog being dealt with.

DASY

As part of Luttrell's recuperation he was given a puppy. He named the dog DASY. Each letter of the name "DASY" represents one of the members of his team—Danny Dietz, Matthew "Axe" Axelson, Southern boy (Marcus), and Michael "Yankee" Murphy. She was given to him in recovery to help him through rehabilitation.

On April 1, 2009, four males approached Luttrell's property and killed his yellow Labrador puppy, DASY, with a .357 Magnum revolver at approximately 1 A.M. Luttrell proceeded to chase the individuals through four counties in his truck armed with two 9 mm Berettas—until Onalaska Police apprehended the individuals. Upon arrest, the suspects verbally threatened Luttrell's life and taunted him. Alfonso Hernandez was arrested on-scene for driving without a valid drivers license and later charged with animal cruelty. Michael Edmonds turned himself in on April 7, was booked, and posted bond on the same charge. The other two individuals were not indicted. The males are also suspects in the killings of other neighborhood dogs. On Nov. 29, 2011, Marcus posted on his Facebook Page that "Court date on Thursday for DASY's killer's I'll keep y'all posted on what happens. It's only been almost 3 years glad it's finally here" and again on Dec. 1, saying they were found guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by bard View Post
      You should read one of the articles or watch some of the videos about the original incident. A couple of assholes came onto Luttrell's property and killed his dog just to show how stupid they could be. This is far from a case of a problem dog being dealt with.

DASY

As part of Luttrell's recuperation he was given a puppy. He named the dog DASY. Each letter of the name "DASY" represents one of the members of his team—Danny Dietz, Matthew "Axe" Axelson, Southern boy (Marcus), and Michael "Yankee" Murphy. She was given to him in recovery to help him through rehabilitation.

On April 1, 2009, four males approached Luttrell's property and killed his yellow Labrador puppy, DASY, with a .357 Magnum revolver at approximately 1 A.M. Luttrell proceeded to chase the individuals through four counties in his truck armed with two 9 mm Berettas—until Onalaska Police apprehended the individuals. Upon arrest, the suspects verbally threatened Luttrell's life and taunted him. Alfonso Hernandez was arrested on-scene for driving without a valid drivers license and later charged with animal cruelty. Michael Edmonds turned himself in on April 7, was booked, and posted bond on the same charge. The other two individuals were not indicted. The males are also suspects in the killings of other neighborhood dogs. On Nov. 29, 2011, Marcus posted on his Facebook Page that "Court date on Thursday for DASY's killer's I'll keep y'all posted on what happens. It's only been almost 3 years glad it's finally here" and again on Dec. 1, saying they were found guilty.
      damn. now that i read that , it brings a whole diffent view on this whole thread.

Tie the guy to a fence and let luttrell shoot him with a 45.

people are fucked up nowadays. well some people.

Comment

Yes that's messed up. About 15 years ago we popped 17 dogs in one day after they killed 3 calves. We had already called the sherrifs dept before hand.
        Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Those chicken shits are lucky they made it through four counties without wrecking out. Had he caught them it likely would not have been pretty...
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

*insert sad song* hello I'm Sarah Mclachlan

Comment

The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!

Comment

Working...
              X