• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
    "bear........bear fucker.....are you okay?"
    "Do you need assistance?"

Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      Who uses the word handle in place of the word bottle?

Catch it and make it your pet, then poison it.
      CJ beat me to it. When I buy liquor, I buy handles. Not bottles.

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      I use to work as an inventory manager at a grocery store back when I was a kid, the handles are the big bastards, bottles are the little ones. Force of habit I guess.

LMMFAO @ this. You have a way with words when it comes to insects/varmints.

On a side note, I found myself literally face to face with a fucking bobcat this weekend, in the most unlikely of places I had to change my shorts.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        CJ beat me to it. When I buy liquor, I buy handles. Not bottles.

LMMFAO @ this. You have a way with words when it comes to insects/varmints.

On a side note, I found myself literally face to face with a fucking bobcat this weekend, in the most unlikely of places I had to change my shorts.
        I get concerned with a wild animal doesn't immediately run from me. My next thought is what I'm going to do if this gets primal. I use to dismiss the danger of wild cats, that is until I caught a mountain lion in my scope in the middle of the night, I peered through it at a feeder about 250yds away, and my vision was blurred, so I changed parallax and was looking into it's face. That was one big mother... get a cold chill for a moment, then you realize you're staring at the cat through a high powered rifle and all is well. I didn't shoot it, I was miles away from the nearest town - and I kind of like the wildlife. But good lord those things are huge - larger than a lab.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I fought the rat battle once at an old house. Bastard was chewing through my drain hose on the washing machine. After I had to buy the second one I was pissed. I finally found where it was coming in through a small hole under garage side door jam. I filled the whole with silicone and never another problem.

God I hated that fucker though. He got into the wall so I put plywood up over the whole he went through. He proceeded to chew a new one to get out.

Comment

I get concerned with a wild animal doesn't immediately run from me. My next thought is what I'm going to do if this gets primal. I use to dismiss the danger of wild cats, that is until I caught a mountain lion in my scope in the middle of the night, I peered through it at a feeder about 250yds away, and my vision was blurred, so I changed parallax and was looking into it's face. That was one big mother... get a cold chill for a moment, then you realize you're staring at the cat through a high powered rifle and all is well. I didn't shoot it, I was miles away from the nearest town - and I kind of like the wildlife. But good lord those things are huge - larger than a lab.
            There are a few cougars running around on our farm up in OK. Bobcats are all over the place up there, but you will only see them if you're out in the sticks, or you can post up on the porch at sundown and catch them walking down the fence line (300ish yards away) looking for food. That's the closest I've ever seen them to the house, though. The kids were fucking around in the barn this weekend, and ran in screaming that there was a bobcat in the barn. I laughed it off, and said there is no way a bobcat is bold enough to come in the barn (it's about 80 yds from the house). They heard it growl, is what they said. Later that day, I'm putting up the tractor, and moving everything back in because I was about to head home. I was moving some things up under a stack of truss' (down on my hands and knees), and the little bitch swiped at my arm and gave me a growl while staring in my face. I don't know if I've ever moved so quickly. I told him he could go finish putting that shit up, because the only way I was going back out there was with a hand grenade.

We are the same way. We feed about 70 wild turkeys every morning, my Dad has run all the hunters off, etc. He just wants to enjoy the wildlife. And since we no longer have chickens, etc, the bobcats are left alone to live as they please. The only thing I can think of is the little fucker is smart, and either pregnant or just had a cub, so it came in the barn for shelter.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

To set the scene: I used to live in a house built back in the 50's with the living/dining room and kitchen all on the front of the house, so when we are sitting in the living room you can see straight to the kitchen and the back door.

The Dog: Outlaw, Black male lab, big block head, whip smart and killed anything that came in the back yard. birds, cats, squirrels, rats, etc..but never ate it, just played with it for a few days until he was bored. Best dog I ever had, this motherfucker knew what I was thinking very smart and obedient. May he RIP.

Ok so the wife and I were sitting on the couch in the living room watching movies on a Friday or Saturday night. Out if the corner of my eye, I see something dart across the kitchen floor and the hear noise as he goes in the back of the stove. The stove in an old 50's gas unit and the back cover was missing.

I run into the kitchen and determine that he is in the stove somewhere. So never taking my eyes off the stove, I open the back door and call for Outlaw ! He comes in the back door and I point to the stove, telling him " get him boy, where's he at, where's at". "Where's he" at was my command for him to find something and anytime I told him that he went into full search mode.

Ok, so we know this fucking rat is in the stove, I pull the stove out from the wall, Outlaw has the scent and is very agressively trying to get into the stove now. After about 20 mins or so, I 've been standing there the whole time and Outlaw is still agressively circleling the stove. Still no rat ! So I start thinking well maybe the rat slipped out the back of the stove while I was calling Outlaw to the kitchen and had gotten away.

So, I go back to the living room and start watching movies again. By now, Outlaw has stopped searching the stove and is just sitting there, all postured up, head high, ears perked. looking like a badass and staring at the stove from about 3 foot away. This goes on for another hour and a half or so. I seriously dont think he moved one inch during that time.

So he's on a stake out now I guess. Anyways, we fall asleep on the couch ( btw, this all started about 11pm). About 1 in morning, I wake up to the sound of Outlaw sounding like he caving in the side of the stove, I'm like WTF is going on, then I started hearing this high pitched screaming ( rats scream, I had no idea). By the time I made it to the kitchen he has the rat in his mouth and blood is just pouring out of both sides of his mouth.

I'm like oh hell yea !!! And that was pretty much it. Then he headed out the back door and to the back yard. I couldn't get that kill from him for almost a week, I guess it was the time he had invested in it that made him keep it a little longer.

Anyways, I just always thought that was a badass story and he WAS a badass dog, so I figured I'd share. who needs a cat.

Shitty cell pic of a rabbit he killed in the back yard right after we moved into our new house. No pics of said rat, sorry.
              Attached Files
              Vortex rear stand $75
              8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
              My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
              but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
              11 4 door
              13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Isn't a rat scream one of the most rewarding noises there are? DIE YOU LITTLE @#@%@#

I kind of am glad to make them suffer, they serve no real purpose...that's why I shoot them with subsonic rounds in the thickest part of the skull to let the brain hemorrage and they bleed out their eyes...I know it's dark and dirty , but I hate them.

I guess they are good for lab testing...but that's it.

Comment

Damn man, sounds like you got shit living in your house. Where there is one, plenty follow.

Still got that corn cob media lying around? They will eat that.
                  Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                  Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    There are a few cougars running around on our farm up in OK. Bobcats are all over the place up there, but you will only see them if you're out in the sticks, or you can post up on the porch at sundown and catch them walking down the fence line (300ish yards away) looking for food. That's the closest I've ever seen them to the house, though. The kids were fucking around in the barn this weekend, and ran in screaming that there was a bobcat in the barn. I laughed it off, and said there is no way a bobcat is bold enough to come in the barn (it's about 80 yds from the house). They heard it growl, is what they said. Later that day, I'm putting up the tractor, and moving everything back in because I was about to head home. I was moving some things up under a stack of truss' (down on my hands and knees), and the little bitch swiped at my arm and gave me a growl while staring in my face. I don't know if I've ever moved so quickly. I told him he could go finish putting that shit up, because the only way I was going back out there was with a hand grenade.

We are the same way. We feed about 70 wild turkeys every morning, my Dad has run all the hunters off, etc. He just wants to enjoy the wildlife. And since we no longer have chickens, etc, the bobcats are left alone to live as they please. The only thing I can think of is the little fucker is smart, and either pregnant or just had a cub, so it came in the barn for shelter.
                    My love for wildlife is slightly less than my love for turkey. I'd be feeding 69 turkeys in the morning.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Sticking with the whole rat theme..

A few years ago, sometime in the middle of the night - my JRT, Dixie, was sleeping by my side.. sometime around 2:00AM. She jumped up, stood at the end of the bed with her ears up and a deep growl while staring at the exterior wall of the master bedroom. About that time, I'm reaching for my .357 thinking there's someone outside of the house trying to get in (this is the backyard wall btw). I got up, went to the back door and turned on the floodlights to see no one in the yard - so I let Dixie outside. She runs straight over to the pool and just stares into the water. In a few seconds she runs over to the filter basket (for the pool) and starts going nuts while she's trying like hell to rip it out of the ground. I opened up the lid and there was a fucking big mouse/ rat that fell into the pool and wound up in the basket. I have no fucking idea how she knew it was in the pool from inside the house - but she did. She got it, whipped it around a few times and that was it - I flicked his lifeless body over the fence and we went back to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
                        To set the scene: I used to live in a house built back in the 50's with the living/dining room and kitchen all on the front of the house, so when we are sitting in the living room you can see straight to the kitchen and the back door.

The Dog: Outlaw, Black male lab, big block head, whip smart and killed anything that came in the back yard. birds, cats, squirrels, rats, etc..but never ate it, just played with it for a few days until he was bored. Best dog I ever had, this motherfucker knew what I was thinking very smart and obedient. May he RIP.

Ok so the wife and I were sitting on the couch in the living room watching movies on a Friday or Saturday night. Out if the corner of my eye, I see something dart across the kitchen floor and the hear noise as he goes in the back of the stove. The stove in an old 50's gas unit and the back cover was missing.

I run into the kitchen and determine that he is in the stove somewhere. So never taking my eyes off the stove, I open the back door and call for Outlaw ! He comes in the back door and I point to the stove, telling him " get him boy, where's he at, where's at". "Where's he" at was my command for him to find something and anytime I told him that he went into full search mode.

Ok, so we know this fucking rat is in the stove, I pull the stove out from the wall, Outlaw has the scent and is very agressively trying to get into the stove now. After about 20 mins or so, I 've been standing there the whole time and Outlaw is still agressively circleling the stove. Still no rat ! So I start thinking well maybe the rat slipped out the back of the stove while I was calling Outlaw to the kitchen and had gotten away.

So, I go back to the living room and start watching movies again. By now, Outlaw has stopped searching the stove and is just sitting there, all postured up, head high, ears perked. looking like a badass and staring at the stove from about 3 foot away. This goes on for another hour and a half or so. I seriously dont think he moved one inch during that time.

So he's on a stake out now I guess. Anyways, we fall asleep on the couch ( btw, this all started about 11pm). About 1 in morning, I wake up to the sound of Outlaw sounding like he caving in the side of the stove, I'm like WTF is going on, then I started hearing this high pitched screaming ( rats scream, I had no idea). By the time I made it to the kitchen he has the rat in his mouth and blood is just pouring out of both sides of his mouth.

I'm like oh hell yea !!! And that was pretty much it. Then he headed out the back door and to the back yard. I couldn't get that kill from him for almost a week, I guess it was the time he had invested in it that made him keep it a little longer.

Anyways, I just always thought that was a badass story and he WAS a badass dog, so I figured I'd share. who needs a cat.

Shitty cell pic of a rabbit he killed in the back yard right after we moved into our new house. No pics of said rat, sorry.
                        Awesome dog. Geez you sure that wasn't a rabbit?

Comment

Originally posted by BajaBob View Post
                          Damn man, sounds like you got shit living in your house. Where there is one, plenty follow.

Still got that corn cob media lying around? They will eat that.
                          Never used corn cob, I just use walnut media. And my walnut media would kill them with lead poisoning in minutes
                          Last edited by CJ; 12-01-2011, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Never used corn cob, I just use walnut media. And my walnut media would kill them with lead poisoning in minutes
                            Muahahaha!
                            Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                            Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                              That doesnt sound crazy at all....nope, something I think anyone would do...
                              Oh he crazy.
                              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

My old condo I had a rat chewing through my pantry wall from the attic. Put traps in the attic, couldn't get him. Could hear him all the damn time and my border collie was getting irritated. One day I'm watching TV and hear him chewing on my damn wall again(at this point he'd already made a small hole in it), so I go outside to my tool box. Open the pantry and that fuckers nose is right there gnawing through my wall, but oblivious to me opening the cabinet door because he hasn't made it far enough in. I take the can of Brake Cleaner with the long red straw plugged in and put it about an inch from his nose and unleash the dogs of hell on him. He vanished in a millisecond and I never had another problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X