To kill a rat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To kill a rat

So, I get a call from my wife a couple weeks ago breath everything heavy and talking hysterically. I immediately think someone has broken in and my wife has blown their head off. Finally she becomes coherant and I learn she was pulling clothes out of our dryer in the laundry room adjacent to the garage and a rat ran out and she freaked the fuck out and went partially catatonic. A few nights ago she tells me the rat is back, so I grab my MKII with rat shot and kick the door in like seal team 6 and the son of a bitch escaped. Last night, same thing except he knocked off a giant 2 gallon handle of vegetable oil all over the floor. Now I'm pissed. This morning my wife tells me he knocked over a handle of Worcester sauce off the shelf (we keep the sam's buys on a metal shelf in the corner). So now this means war. I'm tempted to just get him with a trap, but my instincts compel me to actually take his life with my bare hands. Tonight I might sit in the laundry room lights off with the NVG's and my MKII and wait for him to appear.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    A few nights ago she tells me the rat is back, so I grab my MKII with rat shot and kick the door in like seal team 6 and the son of a bitch escaped.

lmgdao!

Comment

Who uses the word handle in place of the word bottle?

Catch it and make it your pet, then poison it.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        Who uses the word handle in place of the word bottle?

Catch it and make it your pet, then poison it.
        I use to work as an inventory manager at a grocery store back when I was a kid, the handles are the big bastards, bottles are the little ones. Force of habit I guess.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Tonight I might sit in the laundry room lights off with the NVG's and my MKII and wait for him to appear.
          That doesnt sound crazy at all....nope, something I think anyone would do...
          Originally posted by Sean88gt
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Catch it, tie some fishing line to it's tail, hang it from a tree, and use it for target practice. Or you could take it out to the range and tie it to the 200yd gong.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
              Catch it, tie some fishing line to it's tail, hang it from a tree, and use it for target practice. Or you could take it out to the range and tie it to the 200yd gong.
              Hang it from the tree to warn the other rats...
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Evaporate it with the g3.
                Ded

Comment

Will it fit into your potato gun?
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I once lived in an old pier and beam wood house built in the 1940s and there was a rat that would come at night and gnaw on the back of one of the closets to try to get in the house. I would hear him chewing. He kept it up for weeks. I scouted his little hole out and noted his progress. As he got close to accomplishing his goal I went and bought a nice big rat trap and put on the other side of his new entry. It took him another couple of days until he won the prize. I heard the trap snap one night while I was watching TV. He was a big son of a bitch, had about a six inch tail on him.

You need to find his routes of exit and block them. When you scare him again he will run for his usual exit, when it is blocked there will be a moment where he is stunned. You can grab him if you have a nice thick pair of leather work gloves. Then you can snap his neck, bite his head off or fuck him if that is your freaky thing.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

hehe

Any of you running a night vision scope or monocular on any of your rifles? I want more of a monocular like the ATN PS22 that can be mounted in front of my scope but don't have the $1,800 to spend. I'm not opposed to a true night vision scope, but they are heavy. Any of you have a line on a good monocular that will

Comment

Put some antifreeze in a bowl. It is sweet, he will drink it and he is "Tits Up". If you get a trap, get the one with the big red "V" on it. That is a Victor, and they work ! All those sticky papers and live traps are crap. Put the trap next to the wall at a 90 degree angle. Rats always run along a wall. You don't even have to bait the trap. He will run across the yellow flap on the trigger and it's all over. I use them in my shop all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          You can grab him if you have a nice thick pair of leather work gloves. Then you can snap his neck, bite his head off or fuck him if that is your freaky thing.
                          LOL!...gives new meaning to "dirty rat fucker"!

Comment

Tonight I might sit in the laundry room lights off with the NVG's and my MKII and wait for him to appear.

Comment

Originally posted by Hicompression View Post
                              LOL!...gives new meaning to "dirty rat fucker"!
                              "bear........bear fucker.....are you okay?"

Comment

Working...
                              X