Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car dealerships....

I should have learned last time about giving out my real number

If I give my number to a dealer, does it go into some sort of marketing pool that gets shared to other dealers or something?

First, I was getting bombarded (and woken up even though I told them I sleep during the day) by the place I test drove and they didn't want to come down on price. Now, I'm getting calls from other random numbers (leave no voicemails) and from dealerships I haven't talked to since may.

my next plan is to acquire personal cell phone numbers from salespeople and call them every morning at 3 AM when I'm at work and they are sleeping

If iPhone or Droid - easier just to get an app to block their calls or ONLY allow calls from numbers you specify.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

The majority of Salesman are idiots, especially at the big nationwide dealers. I was truck shopping a couple months ago and called the ford dealer in Borne, the salesman tells me he can't touch the local price I had and I should just go buy it there. So I do, then this dumbass has called me 3 times since I bought the truck asking if I was still looking for an F250 after I told him the first time I took his advice and it is sitting in my driveway. I finally went off on him a few weeks ago and haven't heard back.

Comment

Working...
      X