Vacation time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacation time

So me and the wife are on our way to Memphis to see her family. Fun fun. Left the dfw area bout 10 p.m. And we are in texakana getting gas then back on the road. Fun fun. Thought I would inform y'all.
    99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
    going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Try not to get shot in Memphrica

Comment

Memphis is tight. Get some good pork BBQ and bourbon in you while you're there.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

At least you were on the Interstate the whole way. Makes for a boring but much quicker trip than some of the routes we have to take to get to our family and friends.

Comment

We did the drive to Charlotte, NC over Thanksgiving. 17 hours and drove it straight with 2 kids going up and 3 kids going back. IN AN ACURA TL. Hope yours is as fun as ours was.
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

NIce, vacations are always great! We are heading to Keystone Christmas week, is going to be a blast, snowmobiling and climbing all week!

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
              We did the drive to Charlotte, NC over Thanksgiving. 17 hours and drove it straight with 2 kids going up and 3 kids going back. IN AN ACURA TL. Hope yours is as fun as ours was.
              We were in an Honda element with a rat terrier and a pit bull blue heeler mix both had to be in our lap. It was fun. And yes I plan to get me some pork BBQ. It is great. Had it before

Comment

Have fun, I'm making the long drive to DFW for Christmas.

Comment

For alittle update had some pork BBQ and great as it was last year. We are actually in colliervile so it isn't to horrible and plus we don't go out at nite

Comment

Working...
                  X