Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those damn London silly nannies

Comment

this thread has me dieing laughing because the last time i was in the UK a customer was grilling me over guns while we drank some bitters.
      Wait.... it gets better.
      He was from Johanisburg (spic), south africa. The guy had lived there his whole life, yet not seen any violent crime. He moves to London, and him and his brother get stabbed like the week after in a robbery.

WTF?
      though hard to laugh about, these same pricks were grilling me about why the need to own guns / ammo.
      My g/d boss then decides to pipe up about the only guns he has are relics and he has NO AMMO! fuckin liberal.
      Any ways the retarded path this conversation was headed down I pretty much said as little as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
        Ah, that's what I'd heard, and just assumed that if they could get that stuff easily, they could get the normal stuff even more easily. I mean, common sense, right?
        Full auto weapons are legal, but limited to 5 round magazines.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
        X