Paintball advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paintball advice

I figured some of yall may be into paintball and I thought I'd get some advice. My cousins came out this past weekend to play paintball and it looked like fun. Kind of like combat without the dying part. So those who play, what gun do you prefer and why? I was looking at the Alpha Black, but I like the M4 look.

I've very ignorant on this, so school me.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Don't get a gun based on looks...while Tippman is decent...better can be had for the price. It's been a few years since I've played though. read the paintball websites amd reviews.

Comment

Walmart has all your ball needs.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I havent played in a few years. but dont get fooled by looks of the gun... autocokers and shockers were good for the price... I played a tipman for a while but realized it was not good enough for the close combat type play. The tipman was good for the weekend type play but to get serious about it you have to step it up to the others... Paintball can be fun but like any sport you gotta spend a lil to have the top equipment... last gun I bought cost around $650... that was a shocker... and it was about 10 years ago. But its a fun ass game. If you arnt wanting to play to often I wouldnt spend much you can have plenty of fun with a 100 dollar spyder. But shoot a few different guns and you will see the difference. Spend the few extra dollars and buy from a paintball place, they will let you test the guns out.
        Last edited by Whoknows4077; 11-20-2011, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
          Walmart has all your ball needs.
          lol

Comment

Working...
          X