union pacific jobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• union pacific jobs

Union pacific looking to hire about 20 track laborers ,This is my 4th day working for them they keep saying to be on time or lose your job alsothey try to scare us about the 60 day probation ,on the gang that im at they are short handed laborers and truck drivers also wish me good luck please just trying to maki it through the first 60 days .

Try posting it in the job forum.....

Comment

must.....resist......the......urge......

Comment

Not speaking to you specifically but if you need to be reminded frequently to show up on time you probably shouldn't have a job.
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by chachi5.0 View Post
          Union pacific looking to hire about 20 track laborers ,This is my 4th day working for them they keep saying to be on time or lose your job alsothey try to scare us about the 60 day probation ,on the gang that im at they are short handed laborers and truck drivers also wish me good luck please just trying to maki it through the first 60 days .
          Congrats and good luck on making it through those 60 days. Being on time should not be something that they have to tell anyone, because if someone is serious about their job they will be on time.

Comment

Never been late dont plan to either thanks everyone ,

Comment

Never been late dont plan to either thanks everyone ,
              whats the pay? can it lead to a job as a train engineer...i hear they make the big bucks.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                whats the pay? can it lead to a job as a train engineer...i hear they make the big bucks.
                They make like $30 million a year I think ... big money.
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                  Congrats and good luck on making it through those 60 days. Being on time should not be something that they have to tell anyone, because if someone is serious about their job they will be on time.
                  He said it was his 4th day working for them.
                  Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                    I know he said that, what does your post have to do with my response to the O.P.?

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                      Uhhhhhh...
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Job pays 21.00 an hour plus 57.00 per diem a day and driving time it adds up to about 2500.00 every two weeks.

Comment

Job pays 21.00 an hour plus 57.00 per diem a day and driving time it adds up to about 2500.00 every two weeks.
                          How many hours a week are you working right now? How would you describe the work?
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Dang that's pretty good.

Comment

My cousin started as a track laborer 25 years ago, he's a supervisor now and his base is right around $90k plus whatever differential and OT he's eligible for. He always clears $120k a year and has plenty of free time rebuild and flip houses, restore cars and play in several pool leagues.

Comment

Working...
                              X