Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not all police are revenue generators...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should retire and count your blessings, to many lowlifes out there with nothing to lose.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I didnt even want to finish the story. RIP to a man that died in honor.

Comment

RIP to the fallen officer. You boys in blue stay safe out there.
        99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
        going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
          We need to hear both sides of the story.

But seriously, RIP to the officer.
          Congrats ... you just made it in to the top 5 on my piles of shit list.

Your sarcasm detector is broken, methinks.

Because in a thread where we are paying our respects to a officer that had more balls than you could imagine is the right place for that.
          You just might be a fucking retard .... wait, let me rephrase. You are a retard. Why don't you go try to stick your dick in a hot tub jet or something ... faggot.

RIP to the officer that paid the ultimate price. May God watch closely over those he left behind, I feel there pain and wish it on no man.

Comment

Seriously? Srsly? The first sentence was not meant to be taken seriously, maybe people are just looking at the first sentence and losing sight and not seeing the second one...

Comment

Seriously? Srsly? The first sentence was not meant to be taken seriously, maybe people are just looking at the first sentence and losing sight and not seeing the second one...
              This guy died trying to catch bank robbery suspects. There are some that are just not going to see any humor, nor any need for it in this type of thread.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                This guy died trying to catch bank robbery suspects. There are some that are just not going to see any humor, nor any need for it in this type of thread.
                Fair enough. The delivery was horrible, I admit. But to say I need my dick run through a grinder because I was making a joke towards you and not the fallen officer is a bit of a stretch, IMO.

Comment

What Matt said.

RIP and God Speed
                  www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Geez... RIP brother.

Comment

It was the ghost of Mac Dre! Vallejo is a shitty place, btw. I used to live lose to there, only good thing about it is marine world Africa USA.
                      Ded

Comment

Fair enough. The delivery was horrible, I admit. But to say I need my dick run through a grinder because I was making a joke towards you and not the fallen officer is a bit of a stretch, IMO.
                        Not all topics are joke worthy, and the best avenue is to just not try to defend it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                          Not all topics are joke worthy, and the best avenue is to just not try to defend it.
                          Agreed, STFU

Comment

Had nothing to do with the delivery, just not the right place. Still on my shitbird list.

Comment

What if someone made the joke in your sticky thread about your family. Wouldnt be very funny. Or appropriate. You are a loud mouth tool and most your post are talking shit to someone or about something. Just shut the fuck up and quit trying to justify your douchebaggery and eat your crow pie you cooked.

Comment

Dumbass

Comment

Working...
                                X