good deal on auto detail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good deal on auto detail

Today I saw that bankston ford in burleson is detailing cars with complete interior, a buff, and engine detail for 99 bucks. Basically everything they do to when getting a used car ready to sell. Just thought i'd pass it on

doesnt sound too bad but i returned a fucking pos mustang i bought from bankston dodge and they burned the paint all over my trade in.. they were ready to sell it and it came out worse than i gave it to them
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
      doesnt sound too bad but i returned a fucking pos mustang i bought from bankston dodge and they burned the paint all over my trade in.. they were ready to sell it and it came out worse than i gave it to them
      Holy fuck!
      Yeah it seems like a good deal since I spend that much on a wash and detail with carpet cleaning at these random car wash places and that doesn't include the buff or engine detail that this deal includes

Comment

i've got enough swirl marks already, no thanks

Comment

I may run the Yukon over there , that will showem ! 2 soccer players and a 3 yr old will put a whoopin on a truck .
          The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
          X