X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheapest place buy get peanut oil?

Well, post it up turkey fryers...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

I tried to see what academy had it for online, but nothing came up. it was $20 September.

Comment

Academy is a fucking rip off!
      Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Sams
        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

imma check costco this weekend since i gotta go anyway. i'll let you know. i usually just get it at academy.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Academy wants $29 bucks for 3 gallons. The cheapest place I've seen it is Target. They had it for $24.

Comment

Damn. If only you knew someone that ha a BEK, US Foods, or Sysco account and bought it by the pallet. Sorry bout your luck assholes!
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                Damn. If only you knew someone that ha a BEK, US Foods, or Sysco account and bought it by the pallet. Sorry bout your luck assholes!
                Do you know anyone that has a BEK, US Foods, or Sysco account and buys it by the pallet?

Comment

fuck it, im getting some liquid beef in a bag ala arbys and serving it for thanksgiving!

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    Do you know anyone that has a BEK, US Foods, or Sysco account and buys it by the pallet?
                    I do, but he's a real prick.

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                    fuck it, im getting some liquid beef in a bag ala arbys and serving it for thanksgiving!

god bless.
                    Haha!

It's too late this year, but if you pole smokers let me know how many, etc, I need to know by 11/1 next year to get the order placed in time. No flakes, no bullshit. If you say you need it, and don't follow through, my boss will take you to small claims court. We only order the exact amount we need, due to cost, and we have it down to a science. I will Only accept cash.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

was like $29 bucks for 3 gallons at academy. didnt see any at costco.

god bless.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        was like $29 bucks for 3 gallons at academy. didnt see any at costco.

god bless.
                        Damn. Looks like I am going to have to cough up the moneyz. I need to get some wood to smoke too.

Comment

$39.88 at sams for 35 pounds, calculates to 4.54 gal.

Comment

Working...
                          X