Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    Sensationalism.

The Mayans never said the world is going to end. The date just represents the end of a cycle. Transformations may take place in some way. That could range from a physical change in the earth, to the collective psyche of the world.
    My ninja.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

By this time next year; I will have many leather bound books, and an apartment that smells of rich mahogany.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

This site will have been sold and wed go back to Canada.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
          By this time next year; I will have many leather bound books, and an apartment that smells of rich mahogany.
          Ron, is that you?
          Ded

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
            I predict absolutely jack-shit will happen.
            Originally posted by Yale View Post
            Why the fuck do people think the Mayans thought 2012 would be the end of the world? Idiots.
            Ahem.

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
              Ron, is that you?
              Hey, Aqualung!
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                Hey, Aqualung!
                lololololol
                Ded

Comment

I think some people will still try and go full retard and the media and television will play into it just enough to get some ratings and make a buck. Survival, tin foil hat, and zombie threads will increase by about 30%. Not quite like Y2K, but close.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                    I think some people will still try and go full retard and the media and television will play into it just enough to get some ratings and make a buck. Survival, tin foil hat, and zombie threads will increase by about 30%. Not quite like Y2K, but close.

I can only hope for zombies (not zombie threads, those are uneventful). Because I'm going to drive around to all the people I hate's, houses and fucking kill them when they turn!!!
                    Ded

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                      This site will have been sold and wed go back to Canada.
                      BLASPHEMY! Burn the heretic!

Comment

I can't wait until late December 2012 when all the sheep realize they don't need the guns and thousands of rounds of ammunition they bought and I can buy them at 50% of original price.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          I can't wait until late December 2012 when all the sheep realize they don't need the guns and thousands of rounds of ammunition they bought and I can buy them at 50% of original price.
                          Bullshit. Who doesn't need guns and thousands of rounds of ammunition?
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            Time to invest in some glock, and S and W stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
                              I hope to have a Polaris rzr by next year.

That is all.
                              I've been kicking around the idea of selling mine b/c it's been mostly sitting all year. Keep an eye on the classifieds in the next couple weeks....I'll list it out here if I decide to let it go.
                              70' Chevelle RagTop
                              (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

I see a lot of bad decisions coming.

Comment

Working...
                                X