Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where can I go to take a typing test? (for Union Pacific)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abecx View Post
    A typing test? I'm fucking speechless.
    I know right. Why would you need to type to work on a train?

Comment

not where, but when. 1995 ul do ya
      WRX

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
        I guess $13 an hour is a $5 an hour raise over what you currently make.
        Now that there's funny no matter who ye' are.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          I know right. Why would you need to type to work on a train?
          LOL he's to stupid to get hired to work on a train. He's applying for a bitch job as a clerk.

Comment

LOL he's to stupid to get hired to work on a train. He's applying for a bitch job as a secretary.
            Fix't (j/k)

Comment

I guess $13 an hour is a $5 an hour raise over what you currently make.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
                Is it good feelings? Beer consumption has commenced. What will yellow submarine pills do?
                Originally posted by Alex View Post
                Fuck you three union pussy entitlement lazy ass motherfucker!!!
                good luck with that job chief...hah

Comment

LOL don't make me go quote all your post talking shit about union workers. What is even funnier than that is you've been trying to get a union job for years, but can't manage to get hired on.

Comment

LOL don't make me go quote all your post talking shit about union workers. What is even funnier than that is you've been trying to get a union job for years, but can't manage to get hired on.

Comment

LOL he's to stupid to get hired to work on a train. He's applying for a bitch job as a clerk.
                      Yes, because only the nation's brightest are qualified enough to work on trains.

I tried to get into Harvard for their train conductor program but I flunked the push button/pull lever skills test.

Comment

Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                          If I had pass a typing test right now as a condition of employment I would be jobless.

If you have to take any test you would be jobless stupid motherfucker. Say hi to ur mom for me when u get home.
                          Originally posted by The King
                          I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

I like this thread. Please continue.

Comment

Originally posted by dewayne6243 View Post
                              If you have to take any test you would be jobless stupid motherfucker. Say hi to ur mom for me when u get home.
                              LOL at your naive cherry-ass and your entry level jobs with these idiotic tests.

You keep your little typing tests and drug screens. I'll keep my tenure

Comment

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
                                Yes, because only the nation's brightest are qualified enough to work on trains.

I tried to get into Harvard for their train conductor program but I flunked the push button/pull lever skills test.

Ur first problem is that u wanted to work on trains. That would be a train mechanic. A conductor operates the train with the engineer. U flunked because you we in the wrong class. I would bet ur parents are stupid mother fuckers just like u r.
                                Originally posted by The King
                                I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

Working...
                                X