Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    LOL, is that an incoherent attempt at a "I know you are but what am I?"
    Incoherent? I can read it just fine. There are some mistakes but oh well, posting from a phone that will happen, but incoherent?. I think not. I think you understood and read it just fine. If all else fails you could sound it out aloud slowly and hopefully someone standing near will come to your rescue, and when they do, hopefully they will have the wittiness to help you understand what you are incoherently trying to read.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

i bet you wont go pop wheelies with the coupe in her yard!

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        i bet you wont go pop wheelies with the coupe in her yard!

god bless.
        I would if it could!

You all should know that by now!

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
          Almost friday.
          I'm off this weekend lets get some "drank" ... Any of you pussies down ? Except for talisman I hear he likes butsex in or around his mouth .
          Awwwwww skeet skeet skeet
          03gt intech POWA!

Comment

I used to use one of these when I was like 15 and wanted to hook up a 12v amp in the house.

It may not be enough current to support 500rms, though.

2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

Incoherent? I can read it just fine. There are some mistakes but oh well, posting from a phone that will happen, but incoherent?. I think not. I think you understood and read it just fine. If all else fails you could sound it out aloud slowly and hopefully someone standing near will come to your rescue, and when they do, hopefully they will have the wittiness to help you understand what you are incoherently trying to read.

I read it to four people and they all said you were a dumbfuck. Weird.

Comment

I read it to four people and they all said you were a dumbfuck. Weird.
                So you admittly needed help understanding it? Or were they your employes? Maybe they needed to sound it out aloud too.

Either way. Have a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark04 View Post
                  A 12 volt power supply that can handle the current required from most sub amplifiers is going to cost a lot more than a home receiver. FYI
                  You could use a car battery with a good charger attached to supply the required current but that is ghetto as hell.
                  ditto. The sub amp may pull 60-100 amps. A convertor for that would cost more than a home amp. You can get a 1000 watt plate amp for less than what you might pay for a convertor.

Comment

So you admittly needed help understanding it? Or were they your employes? Maybe they needed to sound it out aloud too.

Either way. Have a good day.

I was just trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

I was just trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.
                      What has dfwm learned about doubting me? Lol.

Comment

What has dfwm learned about doubting me? Lol.
                        To be fair, I really didn't think anyone could suck 37 dicks in one night. congrats on proving me wrong, I guess.

Comment

Just buy some good quality home woofers. I've got 2 Cerwin Vega 12" towers that will put your alpine's to shame and they only run on like 40 watts.
                          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                            Just buy some good quality home woofers. I've got 2 Cerwin Vega 12" towers that will put your alpine's to shame and they only run on like 40 watts.
                            I used to have a really nice home theater system, it had 4 10" woofers 4 tweeters. They were 4ft towers. Sounded really nice.

The brand was fisher and it was like 200w total power I think, was a phantom unit or something like that.. I also had a full set of vintage pioneer stuff in stainless steel. That set up sounded really good.

Id like to find some good older (mid 90s early 00s) home audio stuff. Big towers and woofers.. Kind of my thing, just haven't found any as of late.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              To be fair, I really didn't think anyone could suck 37 dicks in one night. congrats on proving me wrong, I guess.
                              Had to beat your record bro!

Comment

still chilling on subs in the ceiling

Comment

Working...
                                X