No announcement yet.

Prices on new roofs...recently

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my parents just got theirs done for about 5k, dont know how many sq ft the house is tho

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

I also own a roofing Co. and just like everything else all materials have gone up. 25 year roofs now cost what 30 year roofs did a year ago. I do 25 year roofs for around $180 per sq and 30 year roofs around $210 per sq. Just so you know about what the pricing is.
      03 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1
      "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

Wow, gonna be cheaper to coat roof in silicon soon.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

PMs replied to guys.

I generally run with Owens Corning products, but can get any brand you like. OC, from my experience, generally has fewer issues than others that cost conscious bidders will use. Certainteed and GAF are also pretty good, quality wise...
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dan03mach View Post
            I also own a roofing Co. and just like everything else all materials have gone up. 25 year roofs now cost what 30 year roofs did a year ago. I do 25 year roofs for around $180 per sq and 30 year roofs around $210 per sq. Just so you know about what the pricing is.
            Ugh oh, roofing war!!!
            Originally posted by Sean88gt
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
              Ugh oh, roofing war!!!
              No war here at all. I pretty much have a set price if someone else beats it then they beat it. No big deal at all.
              03 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1
              "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

Duck tape, tar paper, and a few 24 packs oughta do it.
                Originally posted by Buzzo
                Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dan03mach View Post
                  No war here at all. I pretty much have a set price if someone else beats it then they beat it. No big deal at all.
                  So what your saying is that no matter how big or small the job you will charge the same? So if you have a small house I guess your fucked huh?
                  You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                  You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                    So what your saying is that no matter how big or small the job you will charge the same? So if you have a small house I guess your fucked huh?
                    He meant he charges the same price PER square. Different sized houses take a different number of squares. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                      He meant he charges the same price PER square. Different sized houses take a different number of squares. ;-)
                      Oh okay, thank you for clarifying that for me...

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                        And what he was saying (presumably), is that if you have a much larger house he would like a price break on the per square rate. Which is understandable, though from what I've seen some companies will give you a great "per square" price, but then inflate it via the add-ons like turbines and leaded jacks and what not.

And Dan is right, no war. There are so many roofs in the metro that it is pointless to try and e-fight over them. I'm a bit more aggressive than he is right now because, even though I've had the DBA since 2003, I am just now focusing full time on my own company and he is already established with lots of referrals coming in. Believe it or not it's damned difficult to get established!

Edit: Guess not!
                        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                        X