Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have a hook up @ Radisson hotels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a hook up @ Radisson hotels?

I need a room for one night at the Radisson in Fort Worth off of Meacham blv. Id rather not have to pay $128 for one night. I have an interview Wednesday morning @ 8am and nstead of dealing with traffic Im thinking about staying in a hotel for the night. There's a Super 8 across the street and a La Quinta on the other side of the highway. If anyone has a hook up for any of those please let me know.
    Thanks
    Last edited by stephen4785; 11-14-2011, 12:45 PM.

You can try this link.

http://www.radisson.com/familyandfriends

25 percent off your next stay at participating Carlson Hotels between Sept. 1 and Dec. 31, 2009.

Regent Hotels & Resorts
    Radisson Hotels & Resorts
    Park Plaza Hotels & Resorts
    Country Inns & Suites By Carlson
    Park Inn

Use promotional code “CARLSONF” when booking. Click on "More Search Options" for Promotional Code location.
    Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Unless you get a helluva hookup, it's stupid not to save the $$$, and stay across the highway.

Comment

Originally posted by bputacoma View Post
        you can try this link.

http://www.radisson.com/familyandfriends

25 percent off your next stay at participating carlson hotels between sept. 1 and dec. 31, 2011.
        regent hotels & resorts
        radisson hotels & resorts
        park plaza hotels & resorts
        country inns & suites by carlson
        park inn

use promotional code “carlsonf” when booking. Click on "more search options" for promotional code location.
        fixed!

Also, maybe try priceline.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
          Unless you get a helluva hookup, it's stupid not to save the $$$, and stay across the highway.
          I think Ill stay at the Super 8. $50 for the night without any sort of discount.

Comment

Working...
          X