So I got to pet a wild deer today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
    Cool. If you ever head out to Midway (Ferguson unit) let me know, I'd like to ask a favor from you.
    We've been just going to Tennesse Colony the past couple of years. I think the guy running it is going to change it up next year. Send me a pm and maybe I can put in a request to go somewhere else one month.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      Tried, with 3 very drunk friends, to tackle one in hopes of a BBQ. Thing double hoofed my buddy and sent him flying, as we backed off he bolted leaving us laughing hysterically at our friend with the newly cracked ribs.
      I know a serious coonass with a pet doe in Louisiana that once tried to rope it to load it up in the cattle trailer and take it to the vet because, "it was acting sick," and he didn't want to pay the vet the fee for a house call. Little did he realize, he was roping dynamite, and that fee was a bargain compared to his doctor bills. Also, there was nothing wrong with the doe. She was pregnant.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

no thanks! i'd be scared to.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
          Palestine/Tennessee Colony. Coffield unit this time.
          My uncle is in that unit for capital murder.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

what a pussy...he should have arm barred that deer. No wonder its in French.

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
            this guy
            sigpic

Comment

Palestine/Tennessee Colony. Coffield unit this time.
              I used to work at the Michael Unit back in 2003. That same deer would come up to us when we were doing training and want food and shit. She has been there a long time.

Comment

I don't know how to link a pic here from facebook, but I've got a couple pics of me feeding some deer Doritos at a lakehouse we rented a few months ago. There's a shitload of em, and some babies too.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                  I know a serious coonass with a pet doe in Louisiana that once tried to rope it to load it up in the cattle trailer and take it to the vet because, "it was acting sick," and he didn't want to pay the vet the fee for a house call. Little did he realize, he was roping dynamite, and that fee was a bargain compared to his doctor bills. Also, there was nothing wrong with the doe. She was pregnant.

From serious coonas?

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
                    From serious coonas?
                    Lolz. We're from Louisiana, not Arkansas.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Anyone else got to be that close to wild deer?
                      Yeah, about a month ago we had this doe and fawn start showing up at one of our feeders and the doe had a collar on. We contacted our TPWD Biologist to see if there were any deer released with a tracking collar or if any deer have gone missing from any breeding ranches. They came back to us and said that they havent released anything and they havent had any reports of missing deer from beeding operations and they recommended that we shoot the deer so that the collar doesnt cause the deer to suffer

A few weeks go by and we continue to see her and one day we filled a small bowl with corn and rode to the feeder where she has been and shook the bowl of corn and she came right up to us.

We've been trying to get the collar off but she doesnt like us trying to unbuckle it.
                      "A bad day hunting beats a good day at work"

Golden Oaks Lodge
                      East Texas Axis and Fallow hunts
                      https://www.facebook.com/GoldenOaksLodge/

Comment

So, why are you in prison?

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                          ......for the sex?

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                            Me and a bunch of other guys go visit the inmates and play softball against there teams. Some prisons have softball fields. We talk to the inmates about God and share our testimony's with them.

Comment

Possum Kingdom State Park has deer that just walk right up to you to be fed. The park store even sells little bags of corn to feed them. Pretty cool.
                              sigpic

Comment

We've been just going to Tennesse Colony the past couple of years. I think the guy running it is going to change it up next year. Send me a pm and maybe I can put in a request to go somewhere else one month.
                                Is he a REALLY BIG guy? I know someone that lives in Southlake that heads these events up.
                                Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                                X