This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball Hat WTF

Whats the deal with this new trend of not only flat billing a hat but then curling the brim up? Its clearly a trend because I saw two homos all within arms reach with this exact look. So where did this come from? Or maybe it was just the bar.

Haven't seen that yet. Did see a "Bro" in an F150 with a white hat backwards, windows down, and huge white headphones on yesterday though, and laughed heartily.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Haven't seen that yet. Did see a "Bro" in an F150 with a white hat backwards, windows down, and huge white headphones on yesterday though, and laughed heartily.
      Randy Moss is in Dallas?

Comment

I forgot to mention that on the portion that was rolled up had "accelerate" on it.

Comment

That's the Jesse James look. That douche has been doing that for years.
          Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

I used to do it with my welding hats to keep slag from dropping on the back of my neck. I would never wear those hats in public though.

Comment

Its that new swag gangsta look.. says one of my employees lol.. I think thats how little wayne dresses or something... skinny jeans on guys are fucking gay too
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Scott Ian has been doing that since the 80's...

Last edited by Vanner27; 11-13-2011, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Not like that. We're talking just the edge of the brim being rolled.

Comment

Its the new age mexican taco hat

Comment

Fashion trends are things I will never understand. Heck, I still don't get guys wearing earrings. That's what girls do to look pretty. <shrug>
                      Last edited by Leah; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.

Comment

I wore my hats exactly like that in around 1990 - 1991.

Comment

venice, ca. punks and thrashers started it in the early 80s.. not new.

Comment

that shit's real gay.
                            Originally posted by 56482
                            only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                              Whats the deal with this new trend of not only flat billing a hat but then curling the brim up? Its clearly a trend because I saw two homos all within arms reach with this exact look. So where did this come from? Or maybe it was just the bar.
                              Been around for a while. I've given up on hat trends. They just keep getting worse. When I was a kid, a flat bill meant you were to be beaten and have your lunch money stolen. Now every teenager runs a flat bill.

Comment

Working...
                              X