Sale, sell, sail, and.... sall??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sale, sell, sail, and.... sall??

WELCOME TO TROPICAL LUXURY. We are one of the largest body shop in SW Florida, our body shop specialized in luxury cars for over 13 years, we repair and sall over 30 cars every months. Every car we sall is driven for at list 500 miles to make sure everything works properly, no warning lights, no alignment problems. We own title for every car we sall so we guarantee fast and easy transaction.
    Kelly blue book value for car like this is over $28560 our price is only $19800obo. and NO DEALER FEES. Plus if you find a better price anywhere give as a chance to compete.

This is beautiful 2008 Thunder Gray with Ebony leather and Carbon Fiber interior trim Cadillac CTS. This is fully loaded car it has every option such as 3.6 direct injection 306hp engine, Navigation, Bose digital surround sound system, Xenon headlights, Panorama glass roof, heated seats and more... Car is in very good condition, very nice and clean non smoker, everything works perfect. New front tires and about 60% tread left on rear tires. This car has Florida Rebuilt Title. Car was involved in left side accident - hood, left fender, left headlight and bumper cover was replaced. Car had no frame damage and nothing under hood was damaged. Car was professional repaired to a factory specifications and does not show any sign of repair. Car already passed Florida DMV inspection and ready to be registered and insured in any part of USA. If you need more info or want to come and take it for a test drive call me at 941 416 6006.
    If you a winner bidder you must make a paypal deposit of $500 in 24 hours from auction close or contact me to arrange a payment, if I dont hear from you in 24 hours car WILL BE RELISDED OR SOLD TO ANOTHER BIDDER. If you dont plan to buy this car DONT SEND ME YOUR OFFERS. ALL FLORIDA BUYERS MUST PAY SALES TAX.
    We can help you find good shipping company. If you need to fly in we can meet you in airport for free. Nearest airports are Sarasota or Fort Myers.

Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

no cell?
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Comment

Can't spell sale but can spell ebony?
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I hope their body work is better than their spelling and grammar, but I doubt it.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Deke & Danny Donald
              Cells are bad. My uncle lives in a cell. It's ten foot by twelve and he has to read the same boring, old magazine everyday. The end
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Lol.

Ignorant fucks, the Internet/world is full of them. It's only getting worse.

9/10 ads on craigslist are indecipherable. If you can't handle the english language, you aren't going to see a penny from me.

Comment

I have for sell a 1982 penny. I am sailing it because i dont want it anymore.. I'll sale it for cash or trade it for an pistol. If you have anything for sail you would like to trade please let me know.

<--- I have never worried much about spelling and grammar much but this one is 100% simple.. your, youre, and you are i can see the casual mistake..
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                    I have for sell a 1982 penny. I am sailing it because i dont want it anymore.. I'll sale it for cash or trade it for an pistol. If you have anything for sail you would like to trade please let me know.

<--- I have never worried much about spelling and grammar much but this one is 100% simple.. your, youre, and you are i can see the casual mistake..
                    Sall good..
                    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                      Sall good..
                      seld to 347mike
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                      X