Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Learn me what hydrocodone plus beer equals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn. Thats messed up.

Originally posted by ScottJ View Post
    True story, I've done this one.

I was on the tail end of recovering from a 50 wreck and finishing up the last of my prescription, at a party with friends drinking beer. I was dating this girl Amanda at the time and was hanging out with her and friends in Highland Village. So, well into beer 10+ I started feeling really light headed mixed with a light drunk. Then I started noticing my hearing/audio wasn't normal. I went to the bathroom and sat down on the toilet lid for what I thought was a few minutes trying to get my a grip on myself. An hour later, someone came in looking for me, shook it off and went back into the party.

The next morning I woke up laying on my bedroom floor in Flower Mound (approx 4-5 miles from where party was) disoriented, confused, and hung over bad. I didn't know how I got home. I found out later from my roommate that I had WALKED HOME, left my car in Highland Village, and the whole party was freaking out because I just disappeared.

So, apparently, I just went out side and started walking, and wound up walking home because that just seemed like the right thing to do. Amanda was pissed off! I was like 'hey, apparently the Rx and beer didn't mix!', ya that relationship didn't go too much further after that.

Anyway, bad combo for my particular case, won't mix those 2 again!

--Scott
    ./ ____ _ _\.
    (]]]_ o _[[[)
    \o_FORD_o/
    |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

Scott, were you sore with slippery butt cheeks? It's okay. You can be honest. We're all friends here!

Comment

Originally posted by boosted View Post
        I have to agree. I have at least 5 full bottles laying around my house.
        Wannna get rid of them ?
        Awwwwww skeet skeet skeet
        03gt intech POWA!

Comment

Originally posted by 03shadow4v View Post
          Wannna get rid of them ?
          I did, so I put mine on Craiglist. That shit sells QUICK at $4/pill...

Comment

Originally posted by mustang87 View Post
            LOL , Fell out of chair
            heh ever seen bubba hotep?

Comment

hydrocodone just leads to constipation.

Comment

Working...
              X