Title help, please!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Title help, please!!

Im trying to buy a Polaris RZR 4 that is stored at a buddys private lot, the owner had it put it there about 1 yr ago. Since then we have lost contact with him about a month after it was left there, we think he lives in Pennsylvania area somewhere, the number he left us is now disconnected, so we have no name, address, or number. The rzr was salvaged and sold at auction, that is where the dude got it. We ran the vin and it still showed the owner that had it before the auction sold it... My friend wants to sell it to me, but we need to do it legaly, I am not even that concerned with a title, after all its an offroad vehicle, what do yall think???

Your buddy stored a vehicle with no name, or address? Sounds legit.

Comment

Soooo you don't think this sounds like a bad idea to you???? You will not do well around here, leave now.
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Sounds like you guys need to call the previous owner. He may want to come pick up his Polaris.

Comment

Paul, is this private lot located in Amarillo?

Comment

Take it easy 98snake, He was going to ship it to him, when he tried the guy said he wasnt ready for it, that was a year ago, he has since lost all connection with him, Mike it is a private lot in Amarillo..

Comment

who from the board just had their rzr stolen?

Comment

HaHa, never mind, if yall don't know anything about this kind of stuff thats cool, just thought I would ask around...

Comment

The guys on this site know plenty about this kind of stuff....... give it a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by v1cobra View Post
                    HaHa, never mind, if yall don't know anything about this kind of stuff thats cool, just thought I would ask around...
                    We know, your just a newb that does not deserve the help yet.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                      who from the board just had their rzr stolen?
                      this one?

my 2011 polaris rzr was stolen last night along with my trailer from my house in burleson. has a snorkel kit that goes to the top of the cage and a winch on the front. the trailer in picture is the one that was taken also. if anyone sees anything let me know please. my # is 817 seven one five 1174.

Comment

Originally posted by v1cobra View Post
                        you need more commas in your run-on sentence

Comment

Thats cool inline 6, I didn't hear about this new site untill March, although I was on the other for a long time, I am still a newbe here!!

Comment

You don't have to have it titled into your name but if there is ever an issue where law enforcement gets involved, you stand a better than 50% chance of it getting taken from you unless you have it titled into your name. I would suggest getting a hold of the last person it was titled to and see if they can assist you in getting a certified copy of the title from TXDMV. Once you have it, get them to sign it and go change it into your name.

Comment

Thanks grove rat I was horrible in english, 15yrs ago

Comment

Working...
                              X