$5 off any $5 or more purchase at Northern Tool + Equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $5 off any $5 or more purchase at Northern Tool + Equipment

Just thought id share for those that dont go to slickdeals. All credit goes to this guy

Your search for great deals and coupon savings ends here. Find the best bargains and money-saving offers, discounts, promo codes, freebies and price comparisons from the trusted Slickdeals community.

This is my first deal i'm posting that is truly slick!

Step 1) add any item $5 or more to your cart, to see the sale items hold your mouse over Shop Sales + Specials and then click on $5-$10 and then sort by price Low to High. I had posted the link that would take you directly to this but it wasn't working when clicked on..why does this forum screw up the links and not let us post links in there original formats??

Step 2) enter 138170 or 138171 into the Promotional Keycode field(codes are good until 11/30/11), after you enter either code there is no apply button like on most sites, just click Checkout to the right hand side to continue and the discount will be reflected at the end of Checkout

Step 3) enter your address and be sure to select Option 2 for FREE site to store delivery

Step 4) the best part is you can use these codes over and over in separate orders to keep getting FREE items that you just go pickup at the store!

I got a few of the Klutch Folding Saws for free and a few Moving Blankets for $1. Both get good reviews. Oh I got one of the UST Chipboard Screw Sets for free too.

Update: you can also add several items to your cart to reach $5 to make it free, it doesn't have to just be one item $5 or more. for example add two items that are $2.50 to equal $5 and then the coupon will make it free!

Yeah I used that yesterday to get my new wheels for the grill.
    Both were less than $10 and I just have to go pick them up when they arrive.

I didn't have time to share so props to ya on that part.

Comment

sucks they fixed the "free site to store", now you have to pay the shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
        sucks they fixed the "free site to store", now you have to pay the shipping.
        Don't even bother. They have canceled all orders that used the discount codes. I ordered two wheels both I still paid around $5 for and they canceled it.

Comment

Working...
        X