A little help please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little help please.

UPDATE.. It was moved to Sunday from 12-4 due to extenuating circumstances.

Hey Mods, can I get a sticky?

As only very few of you know, I recently had a newborn niece pass early Sunday morning and this coming up Saturday (11/12/11) there is going to be a benefit for my brother Troy and his fiance Callan. Here's a facebook link and for those without facebook, the posting. Thanks for you guy's help, even if it's just a few kind words I can pass along.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Please join us at Love and War in Texas, Plano on Saturday, November 12, 2011 from 12:00 - 4:00pm.

A celebration of life benefit in honor of baby Sloane Mayfield; daughter of
    Callan and Troy Mayfield of waking Norman.
    Their daughter lived 12 days in NICU where she was diagnosed with a rare terminal chromosome disorder. Although her little life was short, she was a blessing that impacted us all.

Bring out your loved ones and enjoy live music with special guests,
    a silent auction, and raffle for a two hour live acoustic show with waking Norman for your own private party.
    All proceeds will help support the family to cover medical, funeral, and associated costs.

If you are unable to stop by but still want to donate, please visit: www.wepay.com/donate/babysloane

If you would like to make an additional donation to the Trisomy Foundation, please visit: www.trisomy.org
    Last edited by racrguy; 11-08-2011, 10:50 AM.

Just saw Back Porch Mary is playing that day, great band, they have played in my bar, Break Time, numerous times. Hope everything goes great!

Comment

I'll do my best to be there.

Comment

wow man. i am so sorry to hear that. you and your fam are in my prayers. we will not be able to make this weekend though.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Horrible to hear. My oldest cousin was due to have her daughter on the 26th of this month, but during a check-up this past Sunday, they weren't able to locate a heartbeat.

They induced her and she delivered a 7lb 6oz baby that was stillborn. They just had the funeral yesterday.

Such a horrible thing for your family to be going through. My family can definately sympathize. Very sorry for your loss
          --Marcus

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that. I was really hoping that Sloane was going to make it.
            Please let your family know that we're thinking about them.

Comment

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
              Horrible to hear. My oldest cousin was due to have her daughter on the 26th of this month, but during a check-up this past Sunday, they weren't able to locate a heartbeat.

They induced her and she delivered a 7lb 6oz baby that was stillborn. They just had the funeral yesterday.

Such a horrible thing for your family to be going through. My family can definately sympathize. Very sorry for your loss
              That really fucking sucks dude. I'm thinking about your family. The death of a child and cancer are just a couple of things I wouldn't even wish on my worst enemy, but alas, here we sit having to help good people cope with it. Teh lame.

Thanks for the sticky, mods.

Comment

Wharz the showing from DFWM?

Comment

Ill see if I can make it.

Comment

You have 15mins, better hurry.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                      Said it was rescheduled for the 4th of December.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                        Said it was rescheduled for the 4th of December.
                        Reading comprehension owns you. Lol
                        2012 GT500

Comment

Thanks for coming tx_Redneck. I appreciate it. And thank you to anyone who donated. I don't have a list of anyone that did, but if you did and didn't tell me, send me a pm pl0x.
                          Mods, please unsticky

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                            Reading comprehension owns you. Lol
                            Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                            Fml... Was a little way off. Sorry about your loss Ross.

Comment

Thanks Jeff.

Comment

Working...
                              X